Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I wish I was dead.
by Anonymous
February 3, 2013 at 4:01 AM

The only reason Im alive is because I have a child to take care of.  Without my child I would gladly die.

That's my confession.

Replies

• TummyTurner
    February 3, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    Pm me if you need anything.
  • happy41ce
    Hugs :(
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

If your feeling that way I think you really need to seek out some therapy hun

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    :(
    Sorry you feel this way. Have you gone to therapy or anything because of this? If not, you might want to think about it.
  • britmichele
    February 3, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    I understand :( I feel that way a lot.im grateful that you have your child to keep you alive. Just remember, as I do, no one will raise (him/her) as well as you :) keep your chin up mama!
  • XJetX
    by XJetX
    February 3, 2013 at 4:06 AM
    I won't go anon because its no secret, but I have felt the same way too. You need to stay strong and get some help so you can be there for your little one. See a therapist if you need to, if you have an untreated diagnoses then they may want to give you medication. Do whatever it takes to stay strong for your child. He/she needs you. You're only given one mother in life, don't take that away from your little one. You can PM me if you'd like.
  • NiceMom06
    February 3, 2013 at 4:09 AM
    HUGS !!!!!
  • krystyneh
    February 3, 2013 at 4:11 AM
    *hugs* I think you need to seek therapy. Sounds like you are depressed. Life is definitely worth living and hopefully your mood isn't affecting your child because they can sense your emotions.
  • samyee33
    February 3, 2013 at 4:13 AM
    I used to feel like that too... seek counseling, it helps.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 3, 2013 at 4:17 AM

sweetheart you don't want to do that, when we lost a relative in her old age, a long while in years after she had heart surgery, she fought to stay for so long, and when making a memorial online for, her, i was sad to see memorials dedicated to teens/young adults who 's cause of death was suicide. not good at all. i didn't realise how common suicide is in teenagers/young adults until i saw those memorials, dedicated to victims of suicide.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN