Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
I wish I was dead.
by Anonymous
February 3, 2013 at 4:01 AM

The only reason Im alive is because I have a child to take care of.  Without my child I would gladly die.

That's my confession.

Replies

• TummyTurner
    February 3, 2013 at 4:02 AM
    Pm me if you need anything.
  • happy41ce
    Hugs :(
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

If your feeling that way I think you really need to seek out some therapy hun

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    :(
    Sorry you feel this way. Have you gone to therapy or anything because of this? If not, you might want to think about it.
  • britmichele
    February 3, 2013 at 4:04 AM
    I understand :( I feel that way a lot.im grateful that you have your child to keep you alive. Just remember, as I do, no one will raise (him/her) as well as you :) keep your chin up mama!
  • XJetX
    by XJetX
    February 3, 2013 at 4:06 AM
    I won't go anon because its no secret, but I have felt the same way too. You need to stay strong and get some help so you can be there for your little one. See a therapist if you need to, if you have an untreated diagnoses then they may want to give you medication. Do whatever it takes to stay strong for your child. He/she needs you. You're only given one mother in life, don't take that away from your little one. You can PM me if you'd like.
  • NiceMom06
    February 3, 2013 at 4:09 AM
    HUGS !!!!!
  • krystyneh
    February 3, 2013 at 4:11 AM
    *hugs* I think you need to seek therapy. Sounds like you are depressed. Life is definitely worth living and hopefully your mood isn't affecting your child because they can sense your emotions.
  • samyee33
    February 3, 2013 at 4:13 AM
    I used to feel like that too... seek counseling, it helps.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 3, 2013 at 4:17 AM

sweetheart you don't want to do that, when we lost a relative in her old age, a long while in years after she had heart surgery, she fought to stay for so long, and when making a memorial online for, her, i was sad to see memorials dedicated to teens/young adults who 's cause of death was suicide. not good at all. i didn't realise how common suicide is in teenagers/young adults until i saw those memorials, dedicated to victims of suicide.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts