Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ninjakids
just dropped 100lbs in one hour! *pic
February 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Not really....but it feels like i sweated off that much. I was excited to redo my bathroom.... Until i just painted one wall.... Jesus! Hahaha in other news, i have a 'mini bookcase' in my bathroom & im debating on painting it (ek!). I have...chocolate brown...yellow...blue...pale blue...and lime green paint. I just painted the bathroom white (to make it appear bigger) and as far as decorating there is a giant marilyn monroe photo set...and two sticker wall decors(all black / black and white...aka..in need a pop of color!) which do you all think would go better?

*pic added on pg 2 of 'main' wall

Replies

• Charliesmommy11
    February 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    Either the yellow or lime green ! What color are your towels ?
  • ninjakids
    February 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    We never actually bought a set...so they are everything from white - a star wars print lmao! Hoping to get an actual set during (canadian) income tax lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• Charliesmommy11
    February 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    Lol I know the feeling. I would say pick one of the brighter colors since the walls are white and your accent is black.

Quoting ninjakids:

We never actually bought a set...so they are everything from white - a star wars print lmao! Hoping to get an actual set during (canadian) income tax lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• ninjakids
    February 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM
    Yeah i was thinking the brighter colors would make it pop even more lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

Lol I know the feeling. I would say pick one of the brighter colors since the walls are white and your accent is black.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I once dropped 170 pounds in an hour....kicked that shit right to the curb.

• calvinsmommy18
    February 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    Lol. We have various towels too. They are kept in the cabinet though so its not like anyone sees they don't match.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• ninjakids
    February 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM
    Hahaha yeah we keep our in our bedroom closet ( our bathroom is very tiny so theres no room in here to keep them lol)

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Lol. We have various towels too. They are kept in the cabinet though so its not like anyone sees they don't match.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• ninjakids
    February 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    haha! Just burst out laughing

Quoting Anonymous:

I once dropped 170 pounds in an hour....kicked that shit right to the curb.

• calvinsmommy18
    February 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM

my master bathroom has closets/cupboards for days.....so many I dont even use some....but the kids bathroom has just under the sink....so I dont even store towels in there.

Quoting ninjakids:

Hahaha yeah we keep our in our bedroom closet ( our bathroom is very tiny so theres no room in here to keep them lol)

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• ninjakids
    February 3, 2013 at 1:16 AM
    We dont even have that :(

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

my master bathroom has closets/cupboards for days.....so many I dont even use some....but the kids bathroom has just under the sink....so I dont even store towels in there.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN