Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
ninjakids
just dropped 100lbs in one hour! *pic
February 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Not really....but it feels like i sweated off that much. I was excited to redo my bathroom.... Until i just painted one wall.... Jesus! Hahaha in other news, i have a 'mini bookcase' in my bathroom & im debating on painting it (ek!). I have...chocolate brown...yellow...blue...pale blue...and lime green paint. I just painted the bathroom white (to make it appear bigger) and as far as decorating there is a giant marilyn monroe photo set...and two sticker wall decors(all black / black and white...aka..in need a pop of color!) which do you all think would go better?

*pic added on pg 2 of 'main' wall

Replies

• Charliesmommy11
    February 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    Either the yellow or lime green ! What color are your towels ?
  • ninjakids
    February 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    We never actually bought a set...so they are everything from white - a star wars print lmao! Hoping to get an actual set during (canadian) income tax lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• Charliesmommy11
    February 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    Lol I know the feeling. I would say pick one of the brighter colors since the walls are white and your accent is black.

Quoting ninjakids:

We never actually bought a set...so they are everything from white - a star wars print lmao! Hoping to get an actual set during (canadian) income tax lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• ninjakids
    February 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM
    Yeah i was thinking the brighter colors would make it pop even more lol

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

Lol I know the feeling. I would say pick one of the brighter colors since the walls are white and your accent is black.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM

I once dropped 170 pounds in an hour....kicked that shit right to the curb.

• calvinsmommy18
    February 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM
    Lol. We have various towels too. They are kept in the cabinet though so its not like anyone sees they don't match.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• ninjakids
    February 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM
    Hahaha yeah we keep our in our bedroom closet ( our bathroom is very tiny so theres no room in here to keep them lol)

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Lol. We have various towels too. They are kept in the cabinet though so its not like anyone sees they don't match.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• ninjakids
    February 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    haha! Just burst out laughing

Quoting Anonymous:

I once dropped 170 pounds in an hour....kicked that shit right to the curb.

• calvinsmommy18
    February 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM

my master bathroom has closets/cupboards for days.....so many I dont even use some....but the kids bathroom has just under the sink....so I dont even store towels in there.

Quoting ninjakids:

Hahaha yeah we keep our in our bedroom closet ( our bathroom is very tiny so theres no room in here to keep them lol)

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

• ninjakids
    February 3, 2013 at 1:16 AM
    We dont even have that :(

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

my master bathroom has closets/cupboards for days.....so many I dont even use some....but the kids bathroom has just under the sink....so I dont even store towels in there.

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting calvinsmommy18:

Quoting ninjakids:

Quoting Charliesmommy11:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts