Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
why do you even care
by Anonymous
February 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM

why do people get so mad when they hear someone say they are on PA or are getting EIC on their tax return. . Why do some people go out of their way to find out if someone is using food stamp to buy their food with. I mean like looking into people carts and watching how they pay.

I read about 5 post sometimes more a day concerning PA or EIC tax return. It like you women hate people who get any type of help, it is like you (general) think anyone getting is help is scum of the earth.

I know this beating a deadhorse.

Replies

• lucky2Beeme
    February 2, 2013 at 11:00 PM

cause they love to bitch and feel it makes them better if they can put another one down ?

• Xanbuttsmom
    February 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM
    I don't care
  • crescentstar2
    February 2, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I'm a cart snooper but I don't care how they pay for it. I like to see what others are buying and sometimes it reminds me of something else I need to grab

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    February 2, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Because most people that earn everything they get don't like the concept of others getting everything for free.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    February 2, 2013 at 11:05 PM
    My problem is that if you don't pay 10000 into your fed taxes you shouldn't get it back when you paid in 500.
  • skittlefart
    February 2, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Cause people donno how to mind their business, they need something to bitch about, they rather stress about other people's problems than focus and solve on their own...

yeah but I can see why a lot of people would be concerned with PA users because a lot of them rather live off the government than use it as a temp and try. But they get too out of hand and think that everyone on PA is doing that, that's where it just turns to bull. 

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 2, 2013 at 11:08 PM
    most people who get pa get food stamp and medicaid, everything else they pay for and even though they are getting PA doesn't mean they are the scum of the earth, sometimes they just feel on hard times and are trying to dig themselves out of a hole.
    Quoting wkukid:

Because most people that earn everything they get don't like the concept of others getting everything for free.

• illinoismommy83
    February 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM

No one needs to announce on the internet that they receive welfare. No one needs to be flashing their food stamp card around making a scene at the check out. If someone makes a bad choice and announces their financials to the world then they need to deal with the crap that comes with it.

If I had a food stamp card I'd quietly check out using the self check out. No one would know. Then again, I don't waive my debit card around for all to see either. I never understood it. The only time I have argued with a clerk about NSF is at the eye doctor. Apparently my bank gives you a $1000 per day transaction limit for "safety" and you have to call to get it lifted. And of course, you can't do that on Saturday after noon when the bank office is closed. :( Long story short, I gave up and settled on one pair of frames and came back another day for sunglasses.

• .thatsme.
    I never even thought of those things until CM.
  • wkukid
    by wkukid

Alot of people make a lifestyle of it. There are always gonna be people who fell on hard times for three months or so. Those aren't the people that cause the anger. It's the lifers.

Quoting Anonymous:

most people who get pa get food stamp and medicaid, everything else they pay for and even though they are getting PA doesn't mean they are the scum of the earth, sometimes they just feel on hard times and are trying to dig themselves out of a hole.
    Quoting wkukid:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts