Mom Confessions

Anonymous
DH pawned son's Leap Pad to go to the bar tonight!!! *UPDATE*
by Anonymous
February 2, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Not even joking. He scrambled around the house looking for something to pawn so he could have money to go out drinking! I tried to tell him that maybe he just shouldn't GO OUT drinking, but then a second later he had DS's Leap Pad in his hand and he was headed out. I'm beyond pissed off right now.

I married a schlep!!

*Update: He came home last night at 11:30 with the Leap Pad in his hand. He said the Pawn Shop wouldn't take it, but told him to bring it to Once Upon A Child consignment store. He chose not to waste his time driving over there, thankfully, and brought it home. I am still upset that he even attempted to do it. I still realize he has major problems and if I can't help him figure them out, then yes I will end up leaving.

For the 2% of you that think I'm trolling- if you are going to think that everyone is on CM just to troll around then what's the point of being on here? Not everyone creates fake stories just to cause drama. If you don't want to offer helpful advice or just let people vent about issues they are dealing with, then go away. You have no idea what my entire situation is. I gave you a glimpse of what I go through. I don't need you coming at me calling me a liar.

Thanks to the rest of you for your kind words- and reality checks.

Replies

• The.Hug.Life
    February 3, 2013 at 4:24 PM

Well, I think that it's up to you, but I don't think he's going to change.

Mom Confessions