Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Now I know why most ppl who work fast food.....
by Anonymous
February 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM

are fat!

My brother got a job at Burger King. He started yesterday, and while he was training - they told him he could get a cup and have a few refills on a drink, as long as he's working.
They also give $4.50 for what they called a "meal allowance" for every 6 hours of work in a day.

Have you worked fast food? Are you big/bigger/fat? Did your fast food place give you an allowance like that?

Replies

• gwebkeijmmm
    February 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM

When I worked fast food I was a tiny little thing. I was also in high school. 

• Anonymous 12
    by Anonymous 12
    February 2, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    Yes and after smelling and being around it all day it didn't take long to get sick of it. Oh and I was very thin.
  • justinnaimee
    February 2, 2013 at 4:10 PM
    I gained a ton when I worked at mcd's in hs. I often closed so we got to eat any leftover food after it had been counted as waste. :-/
  • Pink.Frosting
    February 2, 2013 at 4:11 PM

When I was 18 I worked fast food for a few months and the only people that got free food were the managers.  We didn't get drinks or anything at all.

• KME3
    by KME3
    February 2, 2013 at 4:12 PM
    I worked McDonalds and you could eat whatever except salads lol lol... I gained a little weight..didn't work there long.
  • EmmaGlenn20
    February 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM
    I've never worked fast food but I'd be willing to bet that working there would turn me off their food completely.
  • Anonymous 13
    by Anonymous 13
    I know of a manager at Mcdonalds that is HUGE! he takes all of the food that needs to be tossed and hides in his office and eats it. The employees do not get any of it.
  • ratchetlee

Actually when I worked fast food, it was the thinnest I had ever been in my life, lol!!!

I didn't have a meal allowance, but I got 40% discount!  It was Wendy's in the early 1990s

• Anonymous 14
    by Anonymous 14
    I gained a little weight when I worked at a restaurant in high school but I was very active with JROTC so I never kept the extra weight. We never had a "meal allowance". This is the first time I have heard of that.
  • camsmami
    February 2, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    I worked at Mcdonalds as a first job at 14. I never gained any weight.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts