Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Angelanscalf89
This sucks really bad.
February 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM
I have a few people coming over tomorrow and my house is a mess. Normally my house is clean and if it does get a bit messy its not a big deal cause I can clean it. (its not very messy just a little bit.) i need to vacuum do some laundry and organize my kitchen. But I cant walk. I have very severe eczema on the bottom of my foot the whole bottom of my foot is cracked and swelling its been like this a couple weeks and Ive been dealing with it but today its decided to start pussing (clear so not worried to bad) and bleeding uncontrollably everytime I walk on it. Its very painful and nothing works. No I cant go to the dr theres nothing they can do and I dont have insurance to go to a dermetologist or anything ugh. This sucks.

Replies

• Angelanscalf89
    February 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    Oh and to make things worse I just started my period and Im cramping so bad I can barely move anyway.
  • JadsW
    by JadsW
    February 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM
    Oh, that does suck. :( Do you have any friends or relatives you could talk into it for a little cash?
  • Angelanscalf89
    February 2, 2013 at 2:53 PM
    If I had any money lol. But my fiance will have to do it later. He wont be very happy about it though. I just dont want to wait on him its bugging me now knowing it needs to get done.

Quoting JadsW:

Oh, that does suck. :( Do you have any friends or relatives you could talk into it for a little cash?
  • blessedmommy85
    February 2, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    Crawl on ur knees if your that desperate but I think your guests will understand
  • Angelanscalf89
    February 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM
    Lol itll get done by tomorrow its just bugging me now I actually started the laundry and kitchen but couldnt take it anymore.

Quoting blessedmommy85:

Crawl on ur knees if your that desperate but I think your guests will understand
  • JadsW
    by JadsW
    February 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM
    Eh. At least it'll get done. Just hang back & take care, in the mean time.

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

If I had any money lol. But my fiance will have to do it later. He wont be very happy about it though. I just dont want to wait on him its bugging me now knowing it needs to get done.

Quoting JadsW:

• jupiter5
    February 2, 2013 at 3:01 PM

cn you get a wheelchair? maybe loan one from a hospital or craigslist may be cheap...

• jupiter5
    February 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM

or a rolly comupter chair!!!

• Angelanscalf89
    February 2, 2013 at 3:07 PM
    Lol i used to have one of those it made me lazy lmao.

Quoting jupiter5:

• jupiter5
    February 2, 2013 at 3:18 PM

i want one they  are so fun, especially the comfy "executive" ones!!  ^.^

Quoting Angelanscalf89:

Lol i used to have one of those it made me lazy lmao.

Quoting jupiter5:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN