Mom Confessions

ReaIisticBeauty
I woke up to a surprise!!
February 2, 2013 at 6:00 AM
I checked my account to see if my refund came early and it did not but I had an extra 3600 in there. That's the exact amount my ds deadbeat dad owe in child support. Yay!!! Did anyone else wake up to a surprise?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 2, 2013 at 6:03 AM
    No my 2 younger ones woke me up at 4:30, and I have conjunctivits well I guess that was a surprise
  • Roxygurl
    February 2, 2013 at 6:04 AM
    I woke up to sex so ya I call that a nice suprise
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 2, 2013 at 6:05 AM

i woke up to a big throbbing cock. made me happy

• ReaIisticBeauty
    February 2, 2013 at 6:05 AM
    Awww

Quoting Anonymous:

No my 2 younger ones woke me up at 4:30, and I have conjunctivits well I guess that was a surprise
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 2, 2013 at 6:07 AM
    However I am glad the shit head payed you. Go out and spoil you and the kiddos today.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Awww

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 2, 2013 at 6:08 AM

Yes, i woke to find  both my state and federal refunds have been deposited....

• ReaIisticBeauty
    February 2, 2013 at 6:09 AM
    That's the plan!

Quoting Anonymous:

However I am glad the shit head payed you. Go out and spoil you and the kiddos today.

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Awww

Quoting Anonymous:

• ReaIisticBeauty
    February 2, 2013 at 6:10 AM
    Yay!

Quoting Anonymous:

• Delta.Dawn
    February 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Well by surprise a throwing up w/fever 6 yr old girl then yes. I wish I got your surprise over mine any day of the week.

• patchesmommy
    February 2, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Quoting ReaIisticBeauty:

Yay!

Quoting Anonymous:

thank you  and congrats  mama

Mom Confessions