Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
TrouserMouse
I am a heartless b****
February 2, 2013 at 4:54 AM

My ex just called me to tell me his dad passed away.  He was crying on the phone to me. I felt nothing for him.  Nothing.  I had told him (the last time he screwed me over) that there would be times that he would need me and I was no longer there for him.  He has screwed me over more ways than I ever thought possible, he has hurt my kids, and he has just been a huge disappointment over all.  I seriously felt nothing for him. It almost surprised me because typically I really feel for people and hate to see or hear people cry. I am highly affected by the emotions of others.  There was absolutely nothing.

Replies

• ladysamanda
    February 2, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Good. That's why he's your ex. He still obviously cares for you, or else wouldn't have bothered you. Sad.

• Mashnut3161
    February 2, 2013 at 4:55 AM

your not heartless. He is a big boy. He should go to walmart and buy bigboy pants. and then put them on

• DonnaPinitonya
    February 2, 2013 at 4:56 AM

No much in the past, this doesn't make you heartless- this makes you human.

• RoseBlossom
    February 2, 2013 at 4:57 AM

not heartless, just fed up.

• LCG83
    by LCG83
    I think that makes you heartless. A person can only take so much. Sounds like you've just become apathetic towards him.
  • TrouserMouse

He pretty much had to let me know. He wants me to tell the kids. He will want me to take them to the funeral because he won't have a way to transport them. At some point, he will probably ask me for money or a place to stay which will not happen at this point.

Quoting ladysamanda:

Good. That's why he's your ex. He still obviously cares for you, or else wouldn't have bothered you. Sad.

• ATG499
    by ATG499
    February 2, 2013 at 4:58 AM
    You're a fucking miracle if you're heartless.
  • kiralyn
    by kiralyn
    February 2, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    I don't blame you.
  • briellesmomma
    February 2, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Youre not heartless at all! I dont think so anyway :)

• Mocking.Jay
    February 2, 2013 at 5:01 AM
    I didn't cry when my ex's coworker passed away. He wasn't there for me when my cousin died in a car accident. You're not heartless. He is getting what he deserves!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN