Mom Confessions

TrouserMouse
I am a heartless b****
February 2, 2013 at 4:54 AM

My ex just called me to tell me his dad passed away.  He was crying on the phone to me. I felt nothing for him.  Nothing.  I had told him (the last time he screwed me over) that there would be times that he would need me and I was no longer there for him.  He has screwed me over more ways than I ever thought possible, he has hurt my kids, and he has just been a huge disappointment over all.  I seriously felt nothing for him. It almost surprised me because typically I really feel for people and hate to see or hear people cry. I am highly affected by the emotions of others.  There was absolutely nothing.

Replies

• ladysamanda
    February 2, 2013 at 4:55 AM

Good. That's why he's your ex. He still obviously cares for you, or else wouldn't have bothered you. Sad.

• Mashnut3161
    February 2, 2013 at 4:55 AM

your not heartless. He is a big boy. He should go to walmart and buy bigboy pants. and then put them on

• DonnaPinitonya
    February 2, 2013 at 4:56 AM

No much in the past, this doesn't make you heartless- this makes you human.

• RoseBlossom
    February 2, 2013 at 4:57 AM

not heartless, just fed up.

• LCG83
    by LCG83
    I think that makes you heartless. A person can only take so much. Sounds like you've just become apathetic towards him.
  • TrouserMouse

He pretty much had to let me know. He wants me to tell the kids. He will want me to take them to the funeral because he won't have a way to transport them. At some point, he will probably ask me for money or a place to stay which will not happen at this point.

Quoting ladysamanda:

Good. That's why he's your ex. He still obviously cares for you, or else wouldn't have bothered you. Sad.

• ATG499
    by ATG499
    February 2, 2013 at 4:58 AM
    You're a fucking miracle if you're heartless.
  • kiralyn
    by kiralyn
    February 2, 2013 at 4:59 AM
    I don't blame you.
  • briellesmomma
    February 2, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Youre not heartless at all! I dont think so anyway :)

• Mocking.Jay
    February 2, 2013 at 5:01 AM
    I didn't cry when my ex's coworker passed away. He wasn't there for me when my cousin died in a car accident. You're not heartless. He is getting what he deserves!

Mom Confessions