Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Amybarnhart11
Pit bulls vicious???? Please...
February 1, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Lol mine isn't at least....pics in reply!!

Replies

• Amybarnhart11
    February 1, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Passed out and snoring on my stomach! She always lays on my stomach...I guess she likes feeling the baby move.
  • Amybarnhart11
    February 1, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Again...still snoring!!
  • Corrylove
    February 1, 2013 at 11:48 PM
    My pitbull Bullet was the best and sweetest dog I've ever had.. Your dog is so cute!
  • Amybarnhart11
    February 1, 2013 at 11:50 PM
    Aww thank you!! That's Addy and she is the greatest pup we have ever had..lol I love showing her off if you can't tell!
  • gypsy30
    by gypsy30
    February 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM
    I've had a pitbull for 4 years now. I have yet to see him act agreesively toward anyone or anything. He's the best pet we've ever had. Goofy, sweet, 100+ pound lap dog.
  • Amybarnhart11
    February 1, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    That's how this one is!! She's a 50 pound goofball/snuggle buddy....

Quoting gypsy30:

I've had a pitbull for 4 years now. I have yet to see him act agreesively toward anyone or anything. He's the best pet we've ever had. Goofy, sweet, 100+ pound lap dog.

• Willie24622
    February 2, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Mine is snoring in bed too. In about 4 hours my 7 year old will join her. Every night we put them to bed in their own respective beds. Every morning at about 4 am my daughter gets out of her bed and snuggles with the dog. We've tried putting them both in her bed at night or leaving her door open so the dog can go in there. Nope, they aren't having it...

• Amybarnhart11
    February 2, 2013 at 1:30 AM
    Sweetest. Thing. Ever.

I love this thanks for sharing

Quoting Willie24622:

Mine is snoring in bed too. In about 4 hours my 7 year old will join her. Every night we put them to bed in their own respective beds. Every morning at about 4 am my daughter gets out of her bed and snuggles with the dog. We've tried putting them both in her bed at night or leaving her door open so the dog can go in there. Nope, they aren't having it...

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 2, 2013 at 1:32 AM
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Amybarnhart11
    February 2, 2013 at 1:34 AM
    They both look very suprised....too cute!

Quoting Anonymous:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts