Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
rosie_rose
Please Please Help!
February 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM

I know this may not be the ideal group but my husband and i need help...we are looking for a good family law attorney in the state of CA Orange County , Riverside County or even Los Angeles County. Its been a while since i even logged on to Cafe mom but my husband needs a good family law att. and i could not think of better place than here to get good recommendations. If you can please help we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you :)

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM
    No clue but here's a bump.
  • Diamepphyre
    February 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Have you tried googling the California Bar?  Most Bar websites have an attorney search feature on them. 

• rosie_rose
    February 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM

thank you for the suggestion! :) i will try that! i just kinda wanted someone in the area who has used a good att. that they would reccomend.but any suggestions help. the attorney he had before did nothing and we would rather try and hire someone that has a good rep or good reviews idk 

• BDolphins82
    February 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM

bump

• Amybelle
    February 1, 2013 at 10:54 PM

WHY?

• Caitlinsmom09

I'm on the other side of the country but here's a bump!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Bump
  • ColleenF30

bump

• rosie_rose
    February 1, 2013 at 11:01 PM

he just lost his job and wants to file and when he told her he lost his job and was going to file she said she would fight it so that he still had to pay while unemployed. :/

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts