Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Pregnant and Breastfeeding
by Anonymous
February 1, 2013 at 9:21 PM
If you got pregnant while still breast feeding did you notice your beast filling up quicker than normal?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 1, 2013 at 9:23 PM
    Bump
  • momo3fgr8tteens
    February 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I breastfed my dd for the first three months I was pregnant with ds. She was starting to wean so it was hard to tell. I remember it took a lot of energy from me though. 

• Anonymous
    February 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM
    Thanks. I asked Dh to get me a test but he was to embarrassed

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I breastfed my dd for the first three months I was pregnant with ds. She was starting to wean so it was hard to tell. I remember it took a lot of energy from me though. 

• teddysmama09
    February 1, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I breastfed during my second pregnancy and my milk completely dissapeared within a few months.

• Anonymous
    February 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM
    Thanks for sharing your experience!

Quoting teddysmama09:

I breastfed during my second pregnancy and my milk completely dissapeared within a few months.

• Blueliner
    February 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I was breastfeeding for the 1st 5 months of this pregnancy and no, if anything it seemed to dry/diminish my supply.

• Anonymous
    February 1, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    Thanks! Maybe that means I am not pregnant

Quoting Blueliner:

I was breastfeeding for the 1st 5 months of this pregnancy and no, if anything it seemed to dry/diminish my supply.

• lalaboosh
    February 1, 2013 at 9:33 PM
    I lost a lot of my supply until I hit the third trimester. Now I can't get my daughter off the boob! Lol! She makes a big fake slurp and says, "Yummy boobie!"
  • Anonymous
    February 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    Lol

Quoting lalaboosh:

I lost a lot of my supply until I hit the third trimester. Now I can't get my daughter off the boob! Lol! She makes a big fake slurp and says, "Yummy boobie!"

• bubbbaNbabygirl
    February 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
    How old is your kiddo that's nursing? I seemed to make less but I think part if it was my milk was finally regulating,i made way too much! Lol

Mom Confessions