Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Pregnant and Breastfeeding
by Anonymous
February 1, 2013 at 9:21 PM
If you got pregnant while still breast feeding did you notice your beast filling up quicker than normal?

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 1, 2013 at 9:23 PM
    Bump
  • momo3fgr8tteens
    February 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I breastfed my dd for the first three months I was pregnant with ds. She was starting to wean so it was hard to tell. I remember it took a lot of energy from me though. 

• Anonymous 1
    February 1, 2013 at 9:27 PM
    Thanks. I asked Dh to get me a test but he was to embarrassed

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

I breastfed my dd for the first three months I was pregnant with ds. She was starting to wean so it was hard to tell. I remember it took a lot of energy from me though. 

• teddysmama09
    February 1, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I breastfed during my second pregnancy and my milk completely dissapeared within a few months.

• Anonymous 1
    February 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM
    Thanks for sharing your experience!

Quoting teddysmama09:

I breastfed during my second pregnancy and my milk completely dissapeared within a few months.

• Blueliner
    February 1, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I was breastfeeding for the 1st 5 months of this pregnancy and no, if anything it seemed to dry/diminish my supply.

• Anonymous 1
    February 1, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    Thanks! Maybe that means I am not pregnant

Quoting Blueliner:

I was breastfeeding for the 1st 5 months of this pregnancy and no, if anything it seemed to dry/diminish my supply.

• lalaboosh
    February 1, 2013 at 9:33 PM
    I lost a lot of my supply until I hit the third trimester. Now I can't get my daughter off the boob! Lol! She makes a big fake slurp and says, "Yummy boobie!"
  • Anonymous 1
    February 1, 2013 at 9:35 PM
    Lol

Quoting lalaboosh:

I lost a lot of my supply until I hit the third trimester. Now I can't get my daughter off the boob! Lol! She makes a big fake slurp and says, "Yummy boobie!"

• bubbbaNbabygirl
    February 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM
    How old is your kiddo that's nursing? I seemed to make less but I think part if it was my milk was finally regulating,i made way too much! Lol

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN