Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
LadyF86
Why do women continue to be SAHM after the kids start school? *EDIT*
by LadyF86
February 1, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Most women choose to be a SAHM mom so they can be there with the kids, right?  They say being a SAHM is a tough job, WHICH I AGREE with when the kids are there. So after the kids start school, why do they stay home? Just curious is all?

***EDIT***

This was honsetly a general question. I was not insulting SAHM. Just take a deep breath or a couple Xanax and calm down. I am not here to judge or fight with anyone. It was proven though, that it does not matter if you are a SAHM or a working mom... Some just never grow the FU!$ up. We are all moms here. We raise our children the way WE choose to. Unless a parent is completely neglecting their child or harming them in any way or just plain lazy, then there should be no judgement. I guess you could call me nosey or whatever, I dont care. Some of you need to put your big girl panties on and not take everything so personal.

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    February 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM
    To pick them up and be there for homework?
  • Pink.Sunshine
    February 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM

because they want to

• ethans_momma06

There's still stuff to take care of around the house you know. Cleaning. Cooking. Running errands. Shuttling kids around. It's not like once the kids are out of the house that stuff is magically gone too.

• jbirdsladie27
    Because I want to
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2

why do you care? Are you paying their bills?

• NoahandEliza
    Because working just for the sake of working sucks. If they can afford it, I see no point in holding a job they don't want.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

Why not? When I was little I got home from school at 3:00. My mom was home for me at 3:00. She was also a room mom, attending every class party and school event.

• SuperPickle
    February 1, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I dont want to have to worry about after school care-weekends- holidays-sickdays-vacations......many jobs arent that flexible.....I do plan to go back to school when they are all in full time and when they are old enough be home alone all day then I will consider a job

• thecoffeefairy
    Because they CHOOSE to, just as working moms choose to work.
  • Kitschy
    by Kitschy

Kids are only in school for a few hours a day. They still have days off and a whole summer.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts