Mom Confessions

Anonymous
i think i was raped...
by Anonymous
February 1, 2013 at 1:34 PM
My husband was drunk last night and he forced himself on me. I'm on my monthly so I told him no but he held me down and then he just went to sleep while I layed there crying. He told me sorry this morning but said he didn't remember doing it. :(

Thank you everyone. I feel so mad!!! I never thought he would do this to me.

Replies

• purpleducky
    February 1, 2013 at 1:35 PM

No is no and rape is rape. HUG!!

• Bird16_J
    February 1, 2013 at 1:35 PM

ummm if he didn't remember doing it why did he apologize?! And he's a piece of shit! I would kick his sorry worthless ass out if he did that to me! You said NO that should've been the END of it PERIOD!

• Plus-size-mommy
    February 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    I'm so sorry sweetie.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    February 1, 2013 at 1:37 PM
    I told him why he did it and he just said he was drunk and didn't remember but he was sorry

Quoting Bird16_J:

ummm if he didn't remember doing it why did he apologize?! And he's a piece of shit! I would kick his sorry worthless ass out if he did that to me! You said NO that should've been the END of it PERIOD!

• angevil53
    February 1, 2013 at 1:38 PM
    Kick him in the balls. Tell him you don't remember doing it. Yes he raped you.
  • strictmomhere
    February 1, 2013 at 1:40 PM
    Sorry hun thats rape:(
  • Nunyabusiness

Woooow

Perhaps he should stop drinking.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

You'll have to press charges. You were raped.

• AllieReed
    February 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM

No more alcohol. I am so sorry!

• dx1066
    by dx1066
    February 1, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Sounds like he may have a drinking problem too.  I've never been so drunk that I couldn't remember something, and I've been pretty drunk. You need to sit him down, have a serious conversation with him, and let him know that technically, he raped you last night. 

Mom Confessions