Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
abortion......my story. EDIT.......CONFUSED SOMETIMES
by Anonymous
February 1, 2013 at 12:51 PM
I had an abortion back in August.... I am married and my husband and I decided we couldnt have this baby right now,I dont know why but I have not felt any guilt what so ever, Ivr had a couple dreams with babies, I think about it sometimes but . I have never felt like I regret any of it.........any one can relate? Am I suppose to feel grief?

>
EDIT...I cant deny sometines when I see my husband with his children (from past marriage) I get angry at him and at them...I think like HOW COME I CANT HAVE MY BABY BUT HE CAN LET HIS EXWIFE HAVE HIS BABY? we had a small incident the other day and I asked him what to do if I got pregnant again and he just ssaid to have abortion again. And that maybe we would have a baby in two yrs I turned around and cried myself to sleep....

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    February 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    February 1, 2013 at 1:17 PM

stop getting pregnant until he is ready to man up

• rgba
    by rgba
    February 1, 2013 at 1:22 PM

It sounds like you would benefit from some counseling, either with hubby or alone if he is unwilling.  This is a big enough issue that you should deal with it now before the resentment becomes unmanageable.

I don't think it is all that strange not to feel guilt about the specific abortion, especially if it was an early one.

It sounds like your bigger issue is that you might be ready for children and he is not.  That can be very damaging to couples if you do not talk through it and work to make it better.  Have you tried having a talk with him about how you are feeling?  Tell him that you have felt bad lately, and that you think you are ready to start having children now.  Ask him what would help him feel more ready--and then be willing to work with him on it.  Stay calm, and not accusatory.  Keep the ex wife out of the conversation.

• Anonymous 1
    February 1, 2013 at 1:28 PM
    I have a 4 yr old from my past marriage......but yes sometimes I feel like the anger towards him is increasing....he has 3 kids from two past marriages...

Quoting rgba:

It sounds like you would benefit from some counseling, either with hubby or alone if he is unwilling.  This is a big enough issue that you should deal with it now before the resentment becomes unmanageable.

I don't think it is all that strange not to feel guilt about the specific abortion, especially if it was an early one.

It sounds like your bigger issue is that you might be ready for children and he is not.  That can be very damaging to couples if you do not talk through it and work to make it better.  Have you tried having a talk with him about how you are feeling?  Tell him that you have felt bad lately, and that you think you are ready to start having children now.  Ask him what would help him feel more ready--and then be willing to work with him on it.  Stay calm, and not accusatory.  Keep the ex wife out of the conversation.

• Anonymous 1
    February 1, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    February 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM
    Not to sound mean but it sounds like you guys have enough children for now

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a 4 yr old from my past marriage......but yes sometimes I feel like the anger towards him is increasing....he has 3 kids from two past marriages...

Quoting rgba:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN