Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Meet the sexiest guy in the most passion killing situation....
by Anonymous
February 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM

The sexiest guy - tall, athletic, nice, smiling and smelling so good....  The passion killing situation - he stretched my mouth so I looked like a monster, removed the foul marks of the time when I used to smoke and had seen some of the most ugly parts of my body..... yes, it was my dentist.... While his bare wrist above his gloves touched my face I was thinking wtf I didn`t make an appointment with his colleage!!!!! When he said "see you next time, sunshine" I about to melt but realised at once that he`s only been nice, how could I be a sunshine for him, when he`s seen my caries!!!!! For the first time in my life I felt so embarassed. At least till then.

Then I met him at the sport club and was so happy that would be able to show him my beautiful body and thus make him forget about my teeth at least for a while. He smiled cordially and waved at me, then stepped closer, said hello, I blushed and thought my heart would explode, and he ........ introduced me his partner...... his male partner..... Of course the f....r`s teeth were white and shiny!

Replies

• FullMoonFever
    February 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM

LOL!!  This is good!

• Litlmama87
    February 1, 2013 at 11:15 AM
    Last time I went to the dentist, that motherfucker had me in the headlock.

Seriously.

Never mind that I had a panic attack before he even touched me, so yeah, that helped.

If I ever catch him outside that office...

Mom Confessions