Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
DayDreamer1201
Fu*king irritated
February 1, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Dh came home ate diner them fell asleep. Ok this is normal. turned the tv off, brought the dogs in and put our puppy in the kennel. I spent an HOUR getting dh to come to bed. Then our damn puppy starts his whining and crying like every other fucking night. So I get up and let him out.... He starts barking not a minute after I put him outside. This shit happens every single night. It's worse than having a newborn!!!!! If he's not kenneled he tears the house up. Hes eaten more toys than I can count, dhs glasses and tools from work... I am getting sick and tired of this damn dog!! When we have another baby the fucking dog will wake it up.and then I might go psycho on it.

Vent over.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 1, 2013 at 1:51 AM

This is why I'm a cat person.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 1, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Have you tried winding a clock and sitting it next to the kennel, puppies like the noise, you can also partially cover the kennel so he gets the idea its bed time, and put some pillows and blankets and a toy in with him too, make it feel like home!

• calvinsmommy18
    February 1, 2013 at 1:52 AM
    That's how dhs dog was the whole time we had him. And I was the only one who ever really took care of him.
  • SadeAyosmom
    February 1, 2013 at 1:53 AM

im not a pet person.

that sounds so fkn irritating to me.

• Canonmomma
    February 1, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I agree

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 1, 2013 at 1:55 AM

I had to re-home a dog like that.  This dog had doggy ADHD or something.  Fortunantly I found someone willing to take him and give him a better home than I could. 

• DayDreamer1201
    He's got his bed and toys. He's about 90lbs and about 10mo old. We got him when he was 6 mo old. We've tried covering the kennel and the damn chihuahua yapping gets much worse. I'm at a loss...

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you tried winding a clock and sitting it next to the kennel, puppies like the noise, you can also partially cover the kennel so he gets the idea its bed time, and put some pillows and blankets and a toy in with him too, make it feel like home!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    How old is the puppy. We have an 11 week old and he's great at night (goes out once if at all) and doesn't chew anything......nervous about what we have yet to come!!
  • bustybee

one of the reasons (the other big one being poop clean up) why we haven't gotten a dog yet

• DayDreamer1201
    February 1, 2013 at 1:56 AM
    The last cat I had attacked dh when I was pregnant with my 3 year old. I miss him but dh hates cats

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts