Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Stupid working moms!!! Ugh!!! Update. ETA...
by Anonymous
January 31, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I am an in home day care provider. I have been watching this little girl since she was born, she is 3 now. I love her, I have taught her to walk, potty trained her, I take he to her doctors appointments, I taught her to count say her abc's and spell her name. All she talks about lately is her mommy. I am the one caring for her, her mom sees he 3 hours a day. She sucks. I know more about her than anyone and I'm sick of hearing about her!!! Ugh!! Vent over.
Update:
I am not a troll. I love her, I have raised her and taught her everything she knows. I really don't care if you think that's crazy or not. Bite me!
ETA: you bitches crack me up. Because I think her mom is worthless and I don't want to hear about her, all of a sudden the equates to me wanting to kidnap said child, or that I am trying to get between her and her mother? No. Never said that. All I said is in this case mom is never around. I think she sucks and I don't like talking about her, I have never once encouraged this child to hate her mother. Ever. I think you all just had your insecurities tested. That's what I think.

Replies

• a5hl3yC
    by a5hl3yC
    January 31, 2013 at 9:12 PM

No, I just knew some crappy parents. Why is no one understanding I am talking about a single family not the whole world? I come on here and see people complain all the time about kids being neglected I say it's unfair for a child to not spend time with their parents and all of a sudden I'm messed up.... this doesn't even make sense to me.

Quoting ColieO:

You have an extremely warped view of working parents.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

I realize this is going to be quoted a ton of times. So I might just edit it. Yes it's upsetting when I've just spent the whole day with a child no complaints I enjoy that time together and watch their parent get home and ignore them completely. One time the father got home and as I was leaving she spilled a drink on herself so he said I needed to stay and give her a bath because he wasn't going to. I'm not saying kids should hate their parents but a couple minutes wouldn't hurt to be spent with them either.

Quoting KairisMama:

Okay the OP is a troll so I get why she's saying her crap. WTF are you talking about?? You get frustrated when kids are excited to see their parents? HUH?

Quoting a5hl3yC:

I didn't spend that much time with a child but a good amount and I always felt that spark when they would talk about me but I agree it's frustrating to see the excitement they get over someone who is coming home to sleep/ignore them and then do it all over again daily. What does she say when she's talking about her? Does she just miss her? At that age she is most likely buying her love which sounds terrible but kids go crazy over new things.

• Anonymous 23
    by Anonymous 23
    January 31, 2013 at 9:13 PM
    Nope. I married an "asshole" who just up and died in a car accident.

Bitch.

Quoting Anonymous:

Reality is not everyone gets married to an asshole who just ups and leaves their family behind just sayin

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

What else are women who's husbands leave them supposed to do? Sit at home and collect welfare? I work bc I have to. By the time I get off work, it's about 3 1/2 hours before their bedtime. Im still present all night to attend to their needs, with them in the morning and all weekend. With the exception of one hour, I'm working the same hours they are in school. It's called reality.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah..there are 24 hours in a day, you think 3 measly hours a day spent with kids is exceptable? Yeah, I have no problem in STFU, it's not my kids!

Enjoy that!

Quoting Josie_P:

Oh stfu.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's kinda sad :( why have kids if you only spend such little time?

Maybe this is an eye opener. Three hours really is not enough. Are you a workohaulic?

Quoting AmyParent:

If this is true?!? Wtf.

Yes it probably is but. My mom has taken my kids to the doctor when I haven't been able to... Maybe once or twice but still she has.

No I don't like it but reality sucks sometimes

Quoting a5hl3yC:

If this is true, don't you think not taking the time to attend doctors appointments is a bit much though?

Quoting AmyParent:

Wow. I get three hours a day with my kids too. Doesn't mean I love them less. I hate being away from them that much. But I have to do what I do to provide for them....

Guess my kids shouldn't talk about me when they are with grandma...

• batmansgirl
    January 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM

You are an in home day care provider, that is your job to take care of her. It's ok to love her but sheesh she has a mother and you have a job. Period.

• Kris_PBG
    January 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM

So she is at your house a total of 147 hours a week?

Mom only has her 3 hours a day, 7 days a week?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes I do. All of them since she was 9 weeks old. I take care of her when she's sick, and hurt. Her mother spends 3 hours a day, wtf can she have taught her in 3 fucking hours???

Quoting Kris_PBG:

You take her to doctor appointments???

Not for nothing - I'm thinking her parents probablyalso  had something to do with those skills you are claiming as your own....

• a5hl3yC
    by a5hl3yC
    January 31, 2013 at 9:15 PM

But even then if your children are currently in school or will be attending you are spending the same amount of time away from them as they would be away from you if it were the other way around. Does being a SPED teacher require an any extra classes? I always wondered this because we had one in our school who went from being a dallas cheerleader to one of our SPED helpers.

Quoting KairisMama:

I am not certified to teach college courses. That's a different degree and certification. I am a SPED teacher for grades 3-5.

Quoting a5hl3yC:

Do you teach younger children? Have you ever considered taking on night classes? Or teaching at a college? I've heard college teachers make more money but I'm not sure on how true it is. I've only seen the numbers for my local highschool and the highest earning teacher was around 45k with the principle at 120k.

• Anonymous 24
    by Anonymous 24

Awe, she loves her mommy more than you.

Poor thing.

• Ms.Pink.
    I was with xdh twelve years, five before having a child.

Quoting Anonymous:

So you just man hate and think every guy has the potential of just walking away from his family. Why not hold men responsible and why not attempt to know someone before starting a family you cannot afford alone? Hmm ... oh wait there is a common sense alert for you that none of you can handle.

Quoting KairisMama:

I'm sorry, are you implying that women go into marriage KNOWING the man will up and leave? When did women get psychic abilities?

IGNORANCE! SMH

Quoting Anonymous:

Reality is not everyone gets married to an asshole who just ups and leaves their family behind just sayin

• LeahJ
    by LeahJ
    What a disgusting thing to say. My whole life I wanted to be a momma. I love my children desperately. But there have been times I was a working mom. And each night I would race to get my babies, could not wait to hold them. And even though I was beyond exhausted, I tried so hard to give them all my time and love in the evenings and weekends. And they knew it. they knew I was momma and how much I adored them. Yes, there were times I couldn't be with them and it broke my heart. But my job was important too, as was the example I was setting for them.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not a troll or bitch. The bitch is the woman who can't be bothered to take her own child to her doctors appointments. 3 hours a day ain't shit. She shouldn't of had kids.

Quoting SusanD:

You are either a troll or a major bitch. Which is it?

• Anonymous 25
    by Anonymous 25
    I think it's time for mommy to pull her child from your care and RUN!!!! I understand you caring for her but you shouldn't be JEALOUS of her MOM.
  • Anonymous 26
    by Anonymous 26
    January 31, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Do you take her to dr appts? Do you sit up with her at night when she is sick or has bad dreams? Do you provide her clothes, food, medicine, and all of her other stuff? Do you have to pay her insurance bills, medical bills?

I am sure the mother has made a tough decision to work instead of staying home with the child, BUT she is STILL her mother, and she is obviously cared for and loved or the little girl wouldn't talk about her. The mother PAYS you to do those things, it's your job. Sounds like you need a new job because it is very unhealthy to think that way.  Be HAPPY the girl is happy with her mom, would you rather her hate her mom just for YOUR personal satisfaction??

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN