Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
pennerb538
HE** YES IT'S MY BUISNESS!
January 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM
If I am babysitting your child for free whether your my mother in law or not, and YOUR 3 year old bite my 8 month old 10 times in like 10 seconds YOUR FUCKING RIGHT YOUR CHILD WILL SIT HER FUCKING ASS ON MY COUCH UNTIL YOU GET OFF WORK! This is bullshit you might think biting is something that all 3 year olds do and she's just "exspressing herself" but she won't do it IN MY fucking house!
Pissed vent over

Replies

• MrsWhite101610
    January 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM
    It shows she's the boss between sister in-laws lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey!!! That's your SISTER IN LAW you put in time out!!!!!  Anyone else find that funny??!Lmao

• MicheleJM
    January 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I've been bitten by a crazy kid once.  It doesn't take long at all to draw blood.

You might want to talk to the ped too.  I had to get a tetanus shot when I got bit.

Quoting pennerb538:

Shit how long does it take to bite someone hard enought to bleed. I went pee.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get off your high horse, crazy lady.  No one said she couldn't pee.  I'm simply pointing out the exaggeration in her story.  If that baby got bit so badly that blood was running down it's arm, the OP was doing more than peeing.

Quoting helema24:

so she should of peed herself? if i leave my 3 and 4 year olds with my almost 8 month old they won thurt her or any othe rbaby they are around while i go pee. mabey as th emother of the 3 year old the mil should teach her better manners!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, how about a little personal responsibility?  What in the hell were you doing that a 3 year old had access to your 8 month old and bit the baby so hard that blood is running down the baby's arm?  You are exaggerating.  If you are watching the kid, actually watch the kid and maybe these things won't happen.

Quoting pennerb538:

My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Was there a pool of blood on the floor? lol.  

Quoting pennerb538:

Shit how long does it take to bite someone hard enought to bleed. I went pee.

Quoting Anonymous:

Get off your high horse, crazy lady.  No one said she couldn't pee.  I'm simply pointing out the exaggeration in her story.  If that baby got bit so badly that blood was running down it's arm, the OP was doing more than peeing.

Quoting helema24:

so she should of peed herself? if i leave my 3 and 4 year olds with my almost 8 month old they won thurt her or any othe rbaby they are around while i go pee. mabey as th emother of the 3 year old the mil should teach her better manners!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Um, how about a little personal responsibility?  What in the hell were you doing that a 3 year old had access to your 8 month old and bit the baby so hard that blood is running down the baby's arm?  You are exaggerating.  If you are watching the kid, actually watch the kid and maybe these things won't happen.

Quoting pennerb538:

My 8 month old had blood running down her Arm she ain't getting up and playing sorry she lost that privilege. I have to make sure she ain't gonna hurt her again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hope the mom is getting off work within the next 10 minutes, because any longer is child abuse and if I were mom I'd beat your ass for making my child sit on time out any longer than 10 minutes.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous

Quoting MrsWhite101610:

It shows she's the boss between sister in-laws lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey!!! That's your SISTER IN LAW you put in time out!!!!!  Anyone else find that funny??!Lmao

Lol right! 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    So, you are also okay with what could be a 4 or so hour time out for a three yo? Nice.

Quoting RLT2:

She did "redirect" her. She redirected her bite happy little ass to the couch.

Quoting Anonymous:

You redirect the behavior, not make a three year sit somewhere all day.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's protecting her child. Think of the pain poor baby went they because the 3 to was expressing herself.

Quoting Anonymous:

• MrsWhite101610
    January 31, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    Maybe she had to shit? I don't think she said she was peeing...just that she was in the bathroom. =)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting Anonymous:

• dlnimo
    by dlnimo
    January 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM
    Ohhhhh the big bad anon is going to name call now. Aren't you mature.
    Okay well I have 16 month old twins and the other day I left the play room to restock on some diapers. I was gone for a minute, if that. Kayla had scratched Sophia in the face hard enough to draw blood and guess what? It dripped on the floor!!!!!!!
    There goes your theory.....

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn this post is full of morons.  Do you think that drawing blood and blood running down the arm are the same things?  A paper cut draws blood, a knife produces blood running down your hands.  Do you not see the difference?

Quoting dlnimo:

How is that? It takes only one bite to draw blood! Nice try though........

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting helema24:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting pennerb538:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Proud-mama-05
    January 31, 2013 at 3:17 PM

my thoughts exactly

Quoting RLT2:

Sitting on the couch is child abuse now? mmkay

Quoting Anonymous:

• mjlowe
    by mjlowe
    January 31, 2013 at 3:18 PM

A three year old knows that it's not okay to bite. It seems like your MIL allows her to get away with murder at home and she is doing it with you. Lay the law down. Your house, your rules. 

• PeaceLoveZ
    January 31, 2013 at 3:19 PM

What kind of crack head thinks biting is a way of self expression!?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts