Mom Confessions

Anonymous
i am soooo mad at t mobile.
by Anonymous
January 31, 2013 at 6:29 AM
I needed to call 911 cause my son stop breathing. First couple of times of me calling 911 it went to the t mobile customer serive. Then it said the number u have called is no longer ion service. I am so pissed at t mobile. I had to call my family for them to call 911 for me.

Replies

• AA2.0
    by AA2.0
    January 31, 2013 at 6:34 AM
    T-mobile is shit. True story. No one I've known with their service ever stayed with them very long.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 31, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    I have had them for over 6 years.

Quoting AA2.0:

T-mobile is shit. True story. No one I've known with their service ever stayed with them very long.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 6:36 AM
    Weird. Once I let my sister play with my phone. Somehow ended up calling the police, but it was just 3 random numbers, not 911.
  • lilpsmommie2011
    January 31, 2013 at 6:37 AM
    We have t-mobile, and have for a long time. We used to love t-mobile, but here lately we have been having a lot of issues with them. My sister and I are going to start looking at alternative options.
  • FunnyKids
    January 31, 2013 at 6:38 AM
    They can be fined quite a bit for that and I believe you could get a settlement too. This happened with Verizon and (i believe) katrina. They are supposed to dedicate so many open lines to emergency calls and they gor caught skimping and it cost them a lot of $
  • AA2.0
    by AA2.0
    January 31, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    You have my sympathies. I have heard nothing but negative things about them within the last several years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AA2.0:

• Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM
    I am wait till 6 to call. They will be getting an ass chewing from this mama.

Quoting FunnyKids:

They can be fined quite a bit for that and I believe you could get a settlement too. This happened with Verizon and (i believe) katrina. They are supposed to dedicate so many open lines to emergency calls and they gor caught skimping and it cost them a lot of $

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 6:40 AM

Hopefully your son is ok. I would have been pissed to and I think I would be looking for another cell phone provider.

• Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 6:42 AM
    I over 124 dolllars a month for this pos phone.

Quoting AA2.0:

You have my sympathies. I have heard nothing but negative things about them within the last several years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AA2.0:

• FunnyKids
    January 31, 2013 at 6:44 AM
    You will most likely have to call the PSC or the FCC to get that started. Tmobile isn't going to do anything but credit your bill

Quoting Anonymous:

I am wait till 6 to call. They will be getting an ass chewing from this mama.

Quoting FunnyKids:

Mom Confessions