Mom Confessions

Anonymous
why do i have to pay becasue you are lazy?
by Anonymous
January 31, 2013 at 1:48 AM

i getting right to the point.... the ex wife got welfare for my sd for 12 years and in 2006 we picked up insurance on the sd in 2010 the state called and said it was time for us to go back to court and get insurance so that the sd could get off medical card, i  inform them that we got insurance in 2006 all was well. until last week when the ex has gotten screwed up and nobody is paying the bill not  insurance or the state so she ask if i would call them and fix it. after several hrs i get this lady and tell her what is going on and shes like ok what should i do??? ***wth*** do your job lady, then she tells me some crap about we should of gotten insurance on the child..****wth**** i explain it to her again and she is like" oh well she (the ex)  has gotten away with it this far oh well***wth**** i was SPEECHLESS, she said she would pass it on but not to worry nothing would be done about it....

why the hell should i have to abide by the laws, and pay more taxes because this lazy chick will not do her job....... 

Replies

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    January 31, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Welcome to America. You work hard you get screwed by the people who don't.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 1:51 AM
    Who is becasue? I'm Stumped
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 1:53 AM

pronounced be-ca-soo it means to pick your nose and wipe it on the wall

Quoting Anonymous:

• Nolanzo
    by Nolanzo
    January 31, 2013 at 1:53 AM
    You tell BM to call up the insurance co and explain that her daughter has in fact been covered since 2006 and be prepared for her to have to show proof.

This should not be your burden.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 31, 2013 at 1:54 AM

who is lazy??? but the ex wife and the state worker to tell the tuth

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 1:54 AM
    ???
  • Caitlyn137
    January 31, 2013 at 1:55 AM
    Way too confusing ! & the welfare office is always tough
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 1:57 AM
    I don't follow this at all. Has DH been covering the girl's insurance? And the mom had her on Medicaid? Was it the insurance lady at Medicaid you spoke to? You mean she is lazy, or you SD's mom is lazy?
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 31, 2013 at 2:00 AM

yes dh had insurance bm did not report it to the state so she was on medicaid. the medicaid worker is who i spoke with today and said oh well she got away with it this long.....and i mean both the state worker and bm are lazy....

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't follow this at all. Has DH been covering the girl's insurance? And the mom had her on Medicaid? Was it the insurance lady at Medicaid you spoke to? You mean she is lazy, or you SD's mom is lazy?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 2:18 AM
    BM might have to pay Medicaid back for all those years. This should not be your problem at all. Sounds like she had needless and fraudulently-obtained Medicaid coverage for her daughter. Wow. no wonder this nation is going broke.

Quoting Anonymous:

yes dh had insurance bm did not report it to the state so she was on medicaid. the medicaid worker is who i spoke with today and said oh well she got away with it this long.....and i mean both the state worker and bm are lazy....

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions