Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
by Anonymous
January 31, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Down the drain because my husband owes 17,000 on student loans..he got these stupid loans 5 years before we even met :(

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 31, 2013 at 1:37 AM
    They have been taking it since 2008. We have paid 15k from tax returns so far and now this one

Quoting Anonymous:

Taken from your taxes? Did they send a letter notifying you? I only ask 'cause I'm in the same boat.

• Anonymous 1
    January 31, 2013 at 1:38 AM
    Not in my state unless he didnt work at all

Quoting Anonymous:

Tax return?

Can you file injured spouse so you at least get your part?

• dmarie2101
    January 31, 2013 at 1:39 AM

that sucks.

i just paid 2 traffic tickets today, 760 something. *thats* wasted money. at least your husband got a career out of it, and is making money off of it. mine is just gone, bc i drive too fast.

• Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    January 31, 2013 at 1:39 AM
    I lost my job last year & they won't leave me alone. I even did the damn unemployment deferment, it was approved & they STILL call. AHHH, the cost of education.

Quoting Anonymous:

They have been taking it since 2008. We have paid 15k from tax returns so far and now this one

Quoting Anonymous:

Taken from your taxes? Did they send a letter notifying you? I only ask 'cause I'm in the same boat.

• tennisgal
    January 31, 2013 at 1:40 AM

please tell me he's a dr and not a business major. 

• meka26
    by meka26
    January 31, 2013 at 1:42 AM

If you don't pay on your loan they will take your tax return. I made sure to make my payments so it wouldn't happen to me. It has happened to people I know.

• Anonymous 5
    by Anonymous 5
    January 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    Federal return it shouldn't matter the state.

Quoting Anonymous:

Not in my state unless he didnt work at all

Quoting Anonymous:

Tax return?

Can you file injured spouse so you at least get your part?

• Anonymous 1
    January 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM
    Lmao if he was a Dr I wouldn't be getting a tax return

Quoting tennisgal:

please tell me he's a dr and not a business major. 

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 31, 2013 at 1:45 AM
    I got a financial hardship deferment for one year and I haven't heard a peep from them. They shouldn't be calling...

Quoting Anonymous:

I lost my job last year & they won't leave me alone. I even did the damn unemployment deferment, it was approved & they STILL call. AHHH, the cost of education.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous 6
    by Anonymous 6
    January 31, 2013 at 1:46 AM
    Did you guys try to set up a monthly payment plan so that they.wouldn't garnish your taxes?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts