Mom Confessions

Bauxite-17
What are you doing for your hubby on V-day?
January 31, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I'm making bacon roses, and, if I can learn it by then, I'm singing him a spanish love song, lol.

How about ya'll?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Moving him in with my parents! 

• model1000mom

V-day B.J. LOL

• RLT2
    by RLT2

He's still alive

• JBiiirdD
    It's a Hallmark holiday where females expect to be showered with roses & chocolates. I hate roses & I can buy my own chocolate from Godiva. lol

Quoting Bauxite-17:

I like it

Quoting JBiiirdD:

Not a damn thing. Valentine's Day is ridiculous.

• JBiiirdD
    January 31, 2013 at 1:33 AM
    ;)

Quoting Anonymous:

I <3 you.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

• Schleetle
    January 31, 2013 at 1:33 AM
    Nothing. He'll be out of town. I'll do something nice when he gets home instead.
  • Mamabear010
    January 31, 2013 at 1:34 AM
    If I'm lucky puking my guts out. C'mon eggo please be preggo!

Cause other wise my painful breast and crazy mood swings are due to something else. A tacky romance novel had me bawling the other night ... A.romance.novel....
  • aimeegreen4ever
    January 31, 2013 at 1:41 AM
    Yeah, we never get time alone do this is special. I'm making a bunch of stuff I found on pinterest but I'm not sure which ones I'm giving him for Valentines day or sending with him on his work trip next week. Whatever I get done first is going with him to open while he's gone. I have also been putting little love notes in the pockets of each of his work shirts when I iron them. Its cute, he's saving all of them :)

Quoting Bauxite-17:

Aw, thats lovely.

Quoting aimeegreen4ever:

We already reserved a sitter and will be going out to a romantic dinner.

• Bauxite-17
    January 31, 2013 at 1:42 AM

We don't really buy gifts in our house, we make em. I hate roses too, lol. The one time my husband ever bought me flowers, they were Sunflowers, lol. The flower shop owner asked if they were for his mother, and he said, nah, they're for my lady. And the guy tried to sell him roses instead, but knew I hated roses.

I mean, yeah Valentines day is a Hallmark holiday, but, its what you make it, and the meaning of it could be different for everybody. We love each other year around appreciate one another, but taking a day out to really show someone that you love them is nice.

Quoting JBiiirdD:

It's a Hallmark holiday where females expect to be showered with roses & chocolates. I hate roses & I can buy my own chocolate from Godiva. lol

Quoting Bauxite-17:

I like it

Quoting JBiiirdD:

• Bauxite-17
    January 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Hahahaha....I saw your profile pic...did you read the post below yours?

Quoting model1000mom:

V-day B.J. LOL

Mom Confessions