Mom Confessions

Anonymous
stupid conversation
by Anonymous
January 31, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Husband: do u want a 3br apt or not?
Me: thats fine atleast sd will have her own room and not sleepwith us in our bed
H: sd is sd. Thats her nature, she will always do it.
Me: well i dont want to sleep with a teen ager.shes 13 for god sake. Dd and ds doesnt even sleep with us and theyre toddlers.
H: what..so u agree with my ex that she shouldnt sleep with us in our bed.like were molesting her?
Me: yes i agree with ur ex, and no im not molesting ur daugjter but shes in the age where she needs to be in her own bed.its called appropriateness.
H: dont worry dd will be the sameas sd.
Me: hell no! If u want to continue sleeping with sd do it in her room but i wont share my matrimonial bed with ur daughter.and no,my daughter wont cosleep wuth us til shes 18!
H: im just enjoying it i know it wont last.
Me: enjoy it at the comfort of her bed.i refused to be part of it.
Btw.. Did you sleep in the same bed as ur mom til ur 18?
H: no..
Me: why not?if u think sleeping in the same bed as ur daughter is normal and appropriate, why didnt u do it with ur mom?
H: speechless

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 12:15 AM
    Wtf??
  • .ChiMama.
    January 31, 2013 at 12:16 AM
    Yea...
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Weird....

• Ms.Pink.
    January 31, 2013 at 12:21 AM
    Yeah, being adamant about sleeping in the same bed as his 13 yr old DD is not normal. And he's being accused of molesting her on top?
  • calvinsmommy18
    January 31, 2013 at 12:23 AM
    Very weird.
  • bustybee
    January 31, 2013 at 12:27 AM

he still hasn't figured it out eh?

well hopefully he does before someone does end up dropping the molestation bomb on him

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 12:29 AM
    Umm.. Are you sure he's not molesting her?
  • gigis1
    by gigis1

oooook.. i love cuddling with my 2y/o daughter but im trying to kick her ass out to her toddler bed already :/ i want alone time with my SO while sleep.. i mean we do have sex n im not trying to do that while she's on our bed, that would be weird n uncomfortable =/

• babyboy117
    Uhm yeah..13 is wayyyy too freakin old.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    Sd is his mini wife.. He confides to her, treat her like an adult, and she emotionally nourish him.

Mom Confessions