Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
HELP!!! Mama's with acne....
by Anonymous
January 31, 2013 at 12:00 AM

since i was 14 ive had horrible acne. in the last three months, i think it's gotten worse than it has ever been before. alot of it i believe is hormonal but having sensitve, super oily yet dry skin does not help.

i need some help!!! any of you with bad acne, have you found any products that help?! I am so tired of not even wanting to leave the house because of my face. i hate going to the dermotologist because they never listen to me and every thing they give me just tears my face apart because i am so sensitive.

HELP ME!

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 31, 2013 at 12:03 AM

bump

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 31, 2013 at 12:04 AM
    Accutane. The end.
  • Anonymous 1
    January 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM

i've been considering it. i heard you have to be on two different types of birth control on it because of really bad birth defects but i dont like taking birth control and will most likely be trying to get pregnant again within 6 months.  is that true?

Quoting Anonymous:

Accutane. The end.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 31, 2013 at 12:06 AM
    I wash my face with baking soda/water paste and rinse with cold water then apply coconut oil and let sit for 5 minutes then rinse with cold water.
  • Queen_Bree
    January 31, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Castile soap and Raw Shea Butter mixed with honey. I swear by this. I had severe acne before i statred using this and now I rarely have a pimple. I wish you the best. 

• parentalrights1
    January 31, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    Have you tried proactive?
  • Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 31, 2013 at 12:08 AM
    Yes.

Quoting Anonymous:

i've been considering it. i heard you have to be on two different types of birth control on it because of really bad birth defects but i dont like taking birth control and will most likely be trying to get pregnant again within 6 months.  is that true?

Quoting Anonymous:

Accutane. The end.

• Anonymous 1

yupp like 15 times...dries me out really bad and doesn't do anything to help with the acne.

Quoting parentalrights1:

Have you tried proactive?

• NBean311

Dermalogica is wonderful stuff. It seriously saved my skin. It's a little pricy, but I buy each product maybe once a year, because its super concentrated. 

• Anonymous 1

i'll have to look into that, thank you

Quoting Queen_Bree:

Castile soap and Raw Shea Butter mixed with honey. I swear by this. I had severe acne before i statred using this and now I rarely have a pimple. I wish you the best. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN