Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Whores are ruining men
by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I am so sick of dating. It's like you meet a guy and they instantly want sex, or ask for naked pictures or start making dirty comments. It's so frustrating. I just want to make business cards that say "I am not a whore. You won't get laid on the first, or second, or even third date. I am more than walking Boobs. Do not call me sexy, do not tell me I have a nice ass. If you think I'm pretty then say it. Don't be a jerk. Poilteness and common decency will get your closer to my bed than anything else."

Replies

• Dee0886
    by Dee0886
    January 30, 2013 at 9:48 PM

What does it have to do with whores? Sounds like it's the douchebag MAN thats the problem.

• haydsmom2007
    January 30, 2013 at 9:48 PM

oh yes all the men are ruined because they like having sex. So terrible.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM

I think women who continue to blame women for men's behavior are ruining society. 

• Sj218
    by Sj218
    January 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM
    I am nearly 35 and single for the first time in 13 years. Dating sucks! I totally know where you're coming from. I'll talk to a guy on and off for a few days/weeks, go out for coffee and next thing you know he wants to sext. What ever happened to having a relationship first?
  • sandra_t00
    January 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM
    Whores are not the problem
  • Grumpylilpixy
    January 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM

It is like that here. I just ignore them and tell them to get lost.

• svolkov
    by svolkov
    January 30, 2013 at 9:57 PM
    Maybe you should start looking for me n at better place s
  • kailu1835
    January 30, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    Maybe you should stop meeting men online?
  • Beautiful31mom
    January 30, 2013 at 9:59 PM
    If you set your standards higher you will get a higher class of man.
  • ChanellesMommy
    January 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM
    I don't believe whores are ruining men I believe everyone has their own way of thinking and acting if you really think about it the good guys can say the same about woman js.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts