Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
is it weird...
by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
That both of my children have birth marks on their faces? My daughter has a light Brown heart shaped one on the side of her face and my son has a light pink hand print shaped one stemming from the center of his forehead. They also have identical light Brown spots up and down their backs.
Do your children have similar birth marks?

Replies

• stephiebugg
    January 30, 2013 at 3:07 PM

My brother and I both have a similar small cafe au lait spot on our chests.
    My oldest daughter has one little pinkish spot on her forearm, and my youngest has a cafe au lait spot on her thigh, they are not similar at all.

• anyotherday

my sisters are half siblings and they both have the same beauty mark on the same spot on their face. 

• BlssdMama

I think my son might have one his leg.  It's really light so I forget it's there. lol

• CorpCityGrl
    January 30, 2013 at 3:08 PM

DD has a small beauty mark on her lip similar to DH's.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 30, 2013 at 3:09 PM
    DS has a white one across his navel.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    Myself and my boys all have three small dots between our eyes that only show up when we're sick.
  • Anonymous 4
    by Anonymous 4
    All of the girl grandchildren on my DH's side have similar birth marks. I think they are called stork bites. Both of my girls have them, all 5 of my nieces have them. The get it from their grandmother, she has one too. They are all on their face, usually on the lower part of their cheek.
  • PinkyPan
    January 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM

My middle son and my niece both have the exact same birth mark on the side of their faces directly in front of the right ear.

• frzmamaof4
    January 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM
    Two of my children have a little birth mark spot on their butt cheek...lol!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    :)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email