Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
April620
If you're "playing house"
January 30, 2013 at 2:06 PM
99% of the time your relationship won't be taken seriously by anyone unless they are also playing house

(As in unmarried couples living together with their children)

Replies

• April620
    January 30, 2013 at 2:07 PM
    My statistics are irrefutable
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    True.
  • tiffs2009
    Huh?
  • audreesmama
    January 30, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I don't care either way. I'm married and don't disrespect those that aren't. An unmarried, committed relationship is just as valid as mine.

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM

I think a lot of teenagers get pregnant because they want to "play house." A girl I went to school with purposly got pregnant at 15 because she wanted to live with her boyfriend and have a baby to dress up. She soon realized that life isn't that easy. It's a shame that some people think that way.

And I'm going anon because I'm pretty sure she's on CM. lol 

• mrsbrand
    January 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM
    As a married woman who didn't live with dh before getting married, I really hate the phrase playing house. I don't understand why people feel the need to invalidate others choices in life. Seriously, people living with their SO unwed has absolutely no effect on my marriage. If you guys are happy, healthy and safe who cares?
  • fraujones
    January 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I agree. 

Quoting audreesmama:

I don't care either way. I'm married and don't disrespect those that aren't. An unmarried, committed relationship is just as valid as mine.

• shortcakes13
    January 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
    Ditto

Quoting audreesmama:

• notjstanothrmom
    January 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I could care less who takes my relationship serious or not. I am the one in it and as long as my partner takes it seriously that is really all that matters.

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Quoting April620:

My statistics are irrefutable

Link?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to