Mom Confessions

.Milfshake.
Bully.
January 30, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Were you a bullied in school? how did you deal with it? OR were you a bully? why?

Replies

• T-HoneyLuv
    January 30, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    I wouldn't say I was bullied...attempted to be bullied but I can hold my own so that was a fail on their part. :)
  • Nicoleb9
    January 30, 2013 at 1:02 PM
    No.
    No.
  • .Milfshake.
    January 30, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    Bump
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:05 PM

same, you gotta teach kids to disregard assholes and hold their owmn if anyone gets in their face!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I wouldn't say I was bullied...attempted to be bullied but I can hold my own so that was a fail on their part. :)

• LAXmom21
    January 30, 2013 at 1:06 PM

I was bullied for a minute in junior high, by 2 girls. BUT back the it stopped when you left school. Now, with facebook, twitter and such it's a never ending cycle and MUCH easier to get a whole, large group involved, isolating the child even more.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM
    Two times. 1st was 6th grade, it was a group of girls 5-6 of them that approuched my friend and I. They said they were going to kick our asses over and over. I got a little bored with the situation before one of them pushed my friend. I just yelled "hey". They left.
    2nd was in jr high. Two girls had me cornered in the back of the tennis court, they had been picking at me for awhile before this point. Both of them were threatening to kick my ass and this time I was sure it was actually going to happen. It didn't, I just stood right were I was the whole time never moved or spoke. They walked away still threatening me..
  • T-HoneyLuv
    January 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    I do not encourage my kids to get physical unless someone were to get physical with them first.
    Funny story, this girl in highschool had no other reason to mess with me other than me being white. One day she came up behind me and shoved my head up against one of the classroom doors. I turned around and beat her ass in front of all her friends and busted out her tooth. We have been best friends now for almost twenty years.

Quoting Anonymous:

same, you gotta teach kids to disregard assholes and hold their owmn if anyone gets in their face!

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:21 PM

haha thats a great story! i think words can be as useful as physical force, so i guess kids gotta do their little version of smack talk lol, WELL IM RUBBER YOUR GLUE BITCH! (JK)

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

I do not encourage my kids to get physical unless someone were to get physical with them first.
    Funny story, this girl in highschool had no other reason to mess with me other than me being white. One day she came up behind me and shoved my head up against one of the classroom doors. I turned around and beat her ass in front of all her friends and busted out her tooth. We have been best friends now for almost twenty years.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

• Jennyanne322
    January 30, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    I was bullied from 5th-8th grade. I went to a small catholic school. I was tall, skinny, and great at sports. I was better then all the boys and girls. They would pull my hair, throw things at me, tell me I needed to eat something, made fun of me for using tampons and called me a slut for using them. Basically they made my life a living hell. I got back at some of the guys though. When I was 17 or 18, a group of them hit on me. I blew them off and told them that they are assholes. They were pissed. Apparently they had never been turned down by a girl before.
  • T-HoneyLuv
    January 30, 2013 at 1:25 PM
    Lol!! You gotta do what ya gotta do. :p

Quoting Anonymous:

haha thats a great story! i think words can be as useful as physical force, so i guess kids gotta do their little version of smack talk lol, WELL IM RUBBER YOUR GLUE BITCH! (JK)

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting T-HoneyLuv:

Mom Confessions