Mom Confessions

brettsmomma
I was just confronted by his wife!!!!!
January 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM

LOL I was walking home from my sons school and a cafemom post happened to me in real life! this car comes racing down the street and skids to a stop at an alley right in front of me. I looked at it with curiosity never thinking what was about to happen would...

this crazy woman jumps out and pushed me!! She screams at me that she has been watching me for days and she sees thru my perfect persona and knows all about my secret.? WTF Im thinking How she know I get a donut most days after i take my kid to school?

She tells me that she KNOWS I meet her husband every other thursday LOLOLOL

I have no clue who her husband is. I don't know her. I just kinda stood there and listened to her ranting all up in my face. I calmly told her that I promise she has the wrong person.

She said no I dont Stephanie I know you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA I told her my name is Tammie. O.O

She got even madder and said I will be getting mine and that her husband can move in with me cause she is kicking him out. then she jumps in her car and tears off!  WOW. Im not a fighter and seriously thought she was gonna try to whoop my ass.

I really don't know how to react? Following me? Should I call the cops? I honestly have no clue as to who she is. I dont even know her name. 

Replies

• lilfishbigocean
    January 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM

o.O

I would run for cover. That bitch is crazy!

• -42-
    by -42-
    January 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM

Just let it go.

Goofy bitch apparently has been stalking the wrong person.

Enjoy your donut. Don't lie, we all know now. It's OK.

• piratehooker
    January 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM
    That's hilarious. In wouldn't do anything.
  • cutestmom24
    January 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    wow talk about a nut. job
  • CorpCityGrl

Oh boy! LOL!

She's been stalking the wrong person - she's not very good at it then.

Enjoy your donut!

• brettsmomma

She ruined my donut secret. :'( i just came straight home today...  LOL

Quoting -42-:

Just let it go.

Goofy bitch apparently has been stalking the wrong person.

Enjoy your donut. Don't lie, we all know now. It's OK.

• edelweiss23
    What a loon!!
  • Ms.Pink.
    January 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM
    I would have taken her car info and called her in. If she's been following you like she claims and is crazy enough to stalk you, confront you and get psychical in front of your kid you have no idea what she is capable of.
  • Shabbydoll78

Uh yeah , I would be concerned that a crazy woman had me in her sights. The whole " Ive been watching you for days " is really creepy. 

• Miller0305
    Creepy.

Mom Confessions