by Anonymous 2
    January 30, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Hell no.
  • momto4girzls
    January 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Nope

• ThatsTheWayItIs
    January 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    We weren't put under one until they had already been in school. So yeah I guess so.
  • scarletmeshell
    January 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Tornado watch yes. If it was a tornado warning no, we would be in the basement, schools would be in lock down, buses pulled over ect.

• PhoenixMomof3
    January 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    Where do you all live? I live in WI and I keep my kids home if we are under warnings... and I always wondered how folks down south deal with that. Your weather is sooo much more severe. I wouldn't be able to function with threats like that and having my kids separated from me. Ewwww!
  • mysticalmalissa
    January 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM

School on the Monteagle mountain is delayed. We are under a tornado warning now. 

• cyork2
    by cyork2
    January 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    Where's these tornado warnings at? I know we are expecting some severe storms later this afternoon, maybe I should Elbe watching the news, lol.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM

yes i did..and i wished i didnt..we are under a tornado watch until 4:00 this afternoon..and i have to get out in this and go to work..and i wished i didnt have too..

• Lisha77
    by Lisha77
    My son was already at school before they issued the warning. I was getting ready to leave for work, but now I'm watching the news to see if it is safe for me to leave.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

georgia is under a tornado watch until 4:00 this afternoon..

Quoting cyork2:

Where's these tornado warnings at? I know we are expecting some severe storms later this afternoon, maybe I should Elbe watching the news, lol.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN