by Anonymous 2
    January 30, 2013 at 8:11 AM
    Hell no.
  • momto4girzls
    January 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Nope

• ThatsTheWayItIs
    January 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    We weren't put under one until they had already been in school. So yeah I guess so.
  • scarletmeshell
    January 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Tornado watch yes. If it was a tornado warning no, we would be in the basement, schools would be in lock down, buses pulled over ect.

• PhoenixMomof3
    January 30, 2013 at 8:23 AM
    Where do you all live? I live in WI and I keep my kids home if we are under warnings... and I always wondered how folks down south deal with that. Your weather is sooo much more severe. I wouldn't be able to function with threats like that and having my kids separated from me. Ewwww!
  • mysticalmalissa
    January 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM

School on the Monteagle mountain is delayed. We are under a tornado warning now. 

• cyork2
    by cyork2
    January 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    Where's these tornado warnings at? I know we are expecting some severe storms later this afternoon, maybe I should Elbe watching the news, lol.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 30, 2013 at 8:28 AM

yes i did..and i wished i didnt..we are under a tornado watch until 4:00 this afternoon..and i have to get out in this and go to work..and i wished i didnt have too..

• Lisha77
    by Lisha77
    My son was already at school before they issued the warning. I was getting ready to leave for work, but now I'm watching the news to see if it is safe for me to leave.
  • Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3

georgia is under a tornado watch until 4:00 this afternoon..

Quoting cyork2:

Where's these tornado warnings at? I know we are expecting some severe storms later this afternoon, maybe I should Elbe watching the news, lol.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts