Mom Confessions

Anonymous
I have herpes
by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 6:49 AM
And I wish my husband would understand that when i have a rare break out that it takes a few days and it is hurtful. Does anyone deal with this and how can i explain to make him understand its painful and it hard to even want to have sex. He's all shity this morning because he hasn't gotten sex in 5 days. Well i was on my period and then broke out.

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Uh, isn't he afraid of getting it during an outbreak?  Or does he have it too?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    I've never seen an outbreak on him nor had he said he's had one so prob he don't have it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh, isn't he afraid of getting it during an outbreak?  Or does he have it too?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    What a great idea thanks for the idea. I will have to get some.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have it also. I got it when a Guy forced himself on me when I was in college. After my first outbreak I found home remedies when I get a blister it Burns like hell but I put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball to try and dry the area. Then take lysine (sp maybe). That helps it. A lot when I feel an out break start I take lysine 1000 mg daily and it clears up before I actually have a breakout

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    Well now he's just being difficult

Quoting Anonymous:

I can but I asked him if he wanted that he said no he wants sex

Quoting MammaPaparazza:

Blow him then. ... Wait can you??

I get an occassional outbreak but I get a sore on my nose of all fucking places and that shit hurts so bad, I can't imagine getting it anywhere as delicate as a vag

• lacyleanne
    January 30, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I have the mouth kind and I rarely ever get one unless I get really dehydrated. It use to hurt real bad but now you can't even tell when I get one. It's so small and goes away within days. Hope your's goes away soon.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM
    I meant no direspect, sorry! Hugs to you mama.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is gross but a lot of people live with it

Quoting Anonymous:

Gross!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I was on meds that i took when i felt a breakout on, it worked but haven't  able to get my prescription for over a year now and its been hell every month since... i get outbreaks right before i start and it lasts until a couple days after. bad mine is called acyclovir.

Quoting Anonymous:

I hope you dont mind, I just wanted to share a little about my experience with herpes. The very 1st time I had an outbreak it was HORRIBLE. TONS of blisters, the urgent care dr even told me I most likely even had 1 or 2 INSIDE my urethra, ugh! After that I broke out fairly often, maybe 4 to 6 times a year. Then, like you, I started getting it almost monthly and it was usually right after I STARTED my period, not after. Herpe sores need to stay as dry as possible to heal faster. I finally said Screw this, told my dr. I was SO sick of it. She put me on a daily "maintenance" pill, I think at that time it was the Zovirax. I took just 1 pill every single day for 4 or 5 yrs and I didnt even have 1 outbreak during that entire time. It was awesome. Also, the less outbreaks we have, the lesser the chance of us accidentally giving this to our man. You may have already known about the taking 1 pill a day to prevent, or at least lessen the intensity, outbreaks. Just wanted to share this in case you DIDNT know. Hugs!

Quoting Anonymous:

I break out every month when I get my period, I deal with the same thing.. dh doesn't understand how painful it is, but he doesn't get upset like he use to, he just asks if we can do it yet. lollol

I hate this plague I'm cursed with... I was raped and contracted it after it happened, I found out when dh and I were dating and I was afraid he would leave me. it's a constant reminder of what happened and something I am stuck with for life, it took a very long time for me to accept it and be able to talk about it.... I didn't break out at all for years and now it's monthly... as far as we know he doesn't have it, if he does he doesn't break out.... 

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    February 7, 2013 at 3:29 AM
    Quoting Anonymous:

Me too:(

Mom Confessions