Mom Confessions

Anonymous
It's not even 7am and he is already pi$$ing me off
by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 6:48 AM
I haven't slept a wink all damn night..I am out of my meds, don't get paid till Friday to get them.
Yesterday was a busy stressful day, seeing cops were everywhere due to a jackass going around shooting, schools went on lockdown..I want to get my nine year old a cell phone in case she ever needs to get a hold of me. My dh thinks she is to young and it will cause problems. The phone would be a track phone, a block will be put on it so it can only call..me,my mom, and my dh. So we fought and made up about it. Just left the subject alone. Now he decides to come our room, turn the bright lights on and starts yelling at me why he again thinks she doesn't need a cell.
I told can we please talk about this later, I am trying very hard to get some sleep. He throws his hands up and said he is going to his moms..I said fine go, I don't care. He stomps out the room like a two year old. I know what it is..it's a control thing. Lately he has been trying to control me..what I spend MY money on (he isn't working right now due to a injury on the job..long story)and what I spend money on my kids (he is their sd) and I finally had enough..I took control of MY bank account (I get ssi, and believe that he has been giving his mom and sister money since they are ALWAYS broke) and its leaving us broke! So now I got control..he hates it..I told him either get the fuck over it or ship out..I am done being treated like a child, I am so over his control issues..and his bad attitude

Replies

• iamcafemom83
    January 30, 2013 at 6:52 AM
    I would just get the phone if that is the case.
  • mattiehatter
    January 30, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Sounds like a very toxic relationship. I don't think it's a horrible idea for your child to have an emergency cell phone. 

• duejan13th
    January 30, 2013 at 6:55 AM
    Get her the phone. Just make sure its a cheap one incase she looses it.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 6:59 AM

so his feelings are more important than his daughters safety?? what a jackass he is....why are you with him? or wy are you allowing yourself to be treated like that, and your dd too?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 7:02 AM
    Lately I have been asking those same questions

Quoting Anonymous:

so his feelings are more important than his daughters safety?? what a jackass he is....why are you with him? or wy are you allowing yourself to be treated like that, and your dd too?

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 7:03 AM
    No. It's her daughter, not his so he obviously doesn't give a damn. :-/

Op, it's time for him to ship out.

Quoting Anonymous:

• Beenhereforever
    January 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    Both my kids got phones for Christmas from their dad in Cali, but a few years ago I bought my son who was 10 at the time a cheap track phone it was 14 bucks, that nothing for piece of mind. I'm so glad I did though because once my car broke down and I know he was waiting outside for me. But I let him know what was going on and went inside the office to wait for me..

Your dh seems like he is in a rough spot right now but tough shit. I'm glad you are standing up for yourself And your kids.

Mom Confessions