Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Mamasgirl524
haven't felt like this in a while
January 30, 2013 at 6:21 AM
I can't wait for my daughter and boyfriend to wake up so they can leave and I can sleep!!!

Replies

• Thelmama
    January 30, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Yes, I hear you.  Mine all just left.......time to get some zzzzzzz's. I had so little sleep last night I can't even begin to describe it. I am looking forward to a little snooze.  I say if someone judges me for sleeping and going back to bed, too bad.  LOL.  I have no babies in my home anymore, I had 1.5 hours of sleep, the house is quiet and dark and I am going to use it for my advantage...yeah baby.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

He's got to go to work and my daughter is in kindergarten. A good friend just moved next door so her daughter picks up mine and walks her to the bus stop and 20mins later my boyfriend is out the door and I can lay down.

Quoting Thelmama:

Waiting for my kids to go to school and then I am going to lay down.  I did not sleep well last night, insomnia.  But they are school age, so they will soon be out the door and I can hopefully get some extra sleep since I have had less than 2 hours last night.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Do they have jobs or school?

• Thelmama
    January 30, 2013 at 6:58 AM

I spread out and take up the whole bed.........sleep right smack dab in the middle.......which is the most comfy part of the bed. LOL

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

Isnt it awesome when you can sleep on the other side!!! lol

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I can use all 3 pillows and lay on whatever side of the bed I want. Heaven.

Really I just want my boyfriend to leave. Aniyah can stay :-)

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Ha!!!!!!!!!

• Mamasgirl524
    January 30, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    30 mins and I'll be in dream land too! 35 weeks pregnant and I can't get comfortable unless I'm in bed alone so I don't sleep much at night either.

Quoting Thelmama:

Yes, I hear you.  Mine all just left.......time to get some zzzzzzz's. I had so little sleep last night I can't even begin to describe it. I am looking forward to a little snooze.  I say if someone judges me for sleeping and going back to bed, too bad.  LOL.  I have no babies in my home anymore, I had 1.5 hours of sleep, the house is quiet and dark and I am going to use it for my advantage...yeah baby.

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

He's got to go to work and my daughter is in kindergarten. A good friend just moved next door so her daughter picks up mine and walks her to the bus stop and 20mins later my boyfriend is out the door and I can lay down.

Quoting Thelmama:

Waiting for my kids to go to school and then I am going to lay down.  I did not sleep well last night, insomnia.  But they are school age, so they will soon be out the door and I can hopefully get some extra sleep since I have had less than 2 hours last night.  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

• Thelmama
    January 30, 2013 at 7:01 AM

awwww congrats.  I remember those days.  Hopefully baby will not wake up .  LOL.  My kids had radar when I was pregnant with them......my sleep time was their jungle gym time and it felt like they were playing jump rope with the umbilical cord are using my bladder as a trampoline.  LOL LOL LOL

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

30 mins and I'll be in dream land too! 35 weeks pregnant and I can't get comfortable unless I'm in bed alone so I don't sleep much at night either.

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Quoting Thelmama:

• Mamasgirl524
    January 30, 2013 at 7:04 AM
    Yes!! She's like that at night but I'm usually clear for daytime sleeping because she got it all out at night.

Quoting Thelmama:

awwww congrats.  I remember those days.  Hopefully baby will not wake up .  LOL.  My kids had radar when I was pregnant with them......my sleep time was their jungle gym time and it felt like they were playing jump rope with the umbilical cord are using my bladder as a trampoline.  LOL LOL LOL

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Quoting Thelmama:

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

Quoting Thelmama:

• jbirdsladie27
    January 30, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Squeeeee!!!! All the pillows & blankets, laying however we want.....

pillow

Quoting Mamasgirl524:

I can use all 3 pillows and lay on whatever side of the bed I want. Heaven.

Really I just want my boyfriend to leave. Aniyah can stay :-)

Quoting jbirdsladie27:

Ha!!!!!!!!!

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN