Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Omg really?!
by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 2:11 AM
I fell asleep and my bf was calling me he called me 25 times. He wasn't dying or anything he just wanted to know where I was. He called his cousin and asked to ride past my house and his cousin told him I was out walking with another man. Who does that man that's a messed up thing to do ecspecially since we are already having problems. How do I handle this situation?

Replies

• ILoveAsherAthan
    January 30, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Can you say "Paranoid?"

• ILoveAsherAthan
    January 30, 2013 at 2:15 AM

Sorry I clicked and jacked up my response. Give him an ultimatum... As long as you haven't done anything to trigger this (like cheat) then tell him to cut it out or get out. He should trust you.

• Nicky2911
    January 30, 2013 at 2:17 AM

This.

Plus wth is wrong with this cousin? Is he stupid or just an asshole?!

Quoting ILoveAsherAthan:

Sorry I clicked and jacked up my response. Give him an ultimatum... As long as you haven't done anything to trigger this (like cheat) then tell him to cut it out or get out. He should trust you.

• GirlWithANikon
    January 30, 2013 at 2:19 AM

You get a new bf. problem solved. Unless the new one is crazy too. 

• LisaSmock
    January 30, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    Yep

Quoting GirlWithANikon:

You get a new bf. problem solved. Unless the new one is crazy too. 

• babyboy117
    January 30, 2013 at 2:21 AM
    I think your boyfriend sounds alittle crazy and too controlling. Red flag. Seriously.
  • lalaboosh
    January 30, 2013 at 2:23 AM

Shake it off.

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 2:24 AM
    Idk what is wrong with him. I don't even know which cousin he won't tell me.

Quoting Nicky2911:

This.

Quoting ILoveAsherAthan:

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 2:26 AM
    There was a time I lied about something really stupid but I didn't cheat. We are trying to work on or relationship.

Quoting ILoveAsherAthan:

• Nicky2911
    January 30, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Sounds like he made it up....

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk what is wrong with him. I don't even know which cousin he won't tell me.

Quoting Nicky2911:

This.

Quoting ILoveAsherAthan:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts