by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Ask me anything?

shackelford8610... Wont let me switch to my name and take anon off! ;-(

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM
    Can someone with gum disease wear dentures afterward?
  • crescentstar2
    January 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM

do you ask the people questions while they have your hands in their mouth? I've always wondered why a lot do that, duh we can't really answer without being rude

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 1:01 AM

Yes however you could only get the regular dentures, not the ones attatched to implants

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:02 AM

hahaha I noticed that I was having  conversation with this sweet lady, asking he questions... while I had the suction there, I caught myself and was like O NO I am turning into one of those assistants, she laughted lol

Quoting crescentstar2:

do you ask the people questions while they have your hands in their mouth? I've always wondered why a lot do that, duh we can't really answer without being rude

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:03 AM
    Would they still be able to live a normal life with a regular dentures? Meaning not having to constantly worry about it coming apart while eating or talking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes however you could only get the regular dentures, not the ones attatched to implants

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:06 AM

absolutly... The things they have done now a days as far as technology is incredible. So most def!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Would they still be able to live a normal life with a regular dentures? Meaning not having to constantly worry about it coming apart while eating or talking.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Why not? It seems like implants with dentures would be the better option

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:11 AM

my son always has bad breath even though he brushes 2x daily and flosses as well.  Is this a dental issue or a medical issue?

Also, his molars still havent fallen out and he's 7.  normal?

• Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM

bad breath can be caused from food, but like you said he brushes and flosses. So it sounds to me like you need to take him to the dentist to get some xrays... sounds like some sort of infections going on. He shouldnt loose his first molars till he is 10-12. So he still has a few years ;-)

Quoting Anonymous:

my son always has bad breath even though he brushes 2x daily and flosses as well.  Is this a dental issue or a medical issue?

Also, his molars still havent fallen out and he's 7.  normal?

• MeeshMom
    January 30, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I am also a registered dental assistant, but I no longer work in that field. I am always giving people advice. Why anonymous?

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts