Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
jrfan4evermom
Do you let your pets sleep in your bed??
January 30, 2013 at 12:39 AM
I have 3 dogs- a chihuahua, a weiner dog, and a golden retriever... The 2 little dogs sleep in my bed and they're bed hogs I swear... The chihuahua is at my feet and the wiener dog has to sleep between Dh and I...
The golden retriever is pretty much my daughters dog and he sleeps in her bed.. We actually had to buy her a full size bed because he is so big he would push her out of bed at night... He has to have a pillow and be covered up or he won't settle down and go to sleep.....

Replies

• bowribbonmama
    January 30, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    Yep. We have a Golden Retriever and a cat. They both sleep at the foot of my bed.
  • manicMOM_DLC

i think thats gross.

seriously.

but I wont get in my bed unless I've showered and put on clean clothes. 

what if they get fleas?  or bring in bed bugs.  or track in something nasty on their paws? 

• MixedCooke

I dont even allow him in my bedroom to give him the idea.  At the moment, we are not allowing him on the furniture.

• spooky415
    Yes. The cats sleep with us too, including the one we're taking care of while she weans her kittens. So, two dogs, four cats and two kittens (off and on throughout the night)
  • XJetX
    by XJetX
    January 30, 2013 at 12:42 AM
    Yup
  • LucyHourglass
    January 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM

yes

• Hi_Rae
    by Hi_Rae
    January 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    Yep. I share my bed with dh and a 55 lb Pit Bull
  • Pink.Frosting
    January 30, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Yep, sounds like us.  We all basically have an open bed policy for the critters, lol.

• DevinAnnesmom
    Yep. My toy poodle sleeps on my pillow with me and my cat sleeps across my feet.
  • luckysevenwow
    Yep one has to be under the covers and snuggled up like a newborn baby. The others play ring around the beds.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN