Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Sunday morning is the WORST time to work in a restaurant. Yes, Church People....this is about YOU.
by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Is anyone else a server/waiter/waitress?...whatever the fuck you wanna call it nowadays.

I can't be the only one who has noticed that people's attitudes when they go out to eat after church, are fucking disgusting. I absolutely despise Sunday mornings. yes...the money is fucking great! Especially when I wear my crucifix necklace:) But the rudeness and complaining are just not worth it to me sometimes..lol.

****I'm aware  that there are plenty of church-goers that are kind and polite...I wait on some of those too...and you are awesome!!! Great tippers as well!!*****

As for the rest of you...yes, you picky, condescending, hypocritical assholes that come in and treat their server like shit, just because they know they can get away with it..since the "customer is always right"....*vomit*...please just fucking sleep in..instead of gettign up early for church. Maybe you will be in a better mood. 

Replies

• Lizardannie1966
    January 30, 2013 at 12:21 AM

You shouldn't be mistreated by anyone, no matter where you work.

But unless they're sitting there with their Bibles in front of them, how do you know all of the rude ones are the Christians coming in after Sunday morning services?

• crescentstar2
    January 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM

when I was a waitress, sunday was super busy but the tips sucked

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 12:23 AM

LOL...because they come in..usually in large groups...and as a matter of fact...they DO have their Bibles in hand. A lot of folks do this. 

I'm not daft. 9 times out of 10...where I live...if you're dressed up on Sunday morning, going out to eat...you just got out of church..lol

Quoting Lizardannie1966:

You shouldn't be mistreated by anyone, no matter where you work.

But unless they're sitting there with their Bibles in front of them, how do you know all of the rude ones are the Christians coming in after Sunday morning services?

• -42-
    by -42-
    January 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM
    Ha, the God Squad.

• Jenniy
    by Jenniy
    January 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM
    I hated working at Long John Silver's during Lent!!!!
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM

yQuoting crescentstar2:

when I was a waitress, sunday was super busy but the tips sucked

yep..been there before. Those are the worst days ever! I finally found a great family-owned seafood restaurant. Amazing food, amazing atmosphere. Usually awesome clintele

• TeamTARDIS
    January 30, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Maybe your attitude has something to do with it!

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 30, 2013 at 12:26 AM
    Same attitude you find in hospitals, because "the customer is always right."
  • AnastasiaKorsh
    January 30, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Man, I remembering hosting at applebees on Sundays. AWFUL.

• winkyloafer
    January 30, 2013 at 12:27 AM
    When I waited tables, kids would actually go and take the tips off of tables that had just left and their parents did nothing about it. Ugh, I detested working Sundays.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts