Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If you haven't figure out why so many people are shooting up schools. well here you go.
by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Obviously.. Pagan history isn't pretty! Obviously since we had to let them know sacrificing children under the " Green Tree" is wrong. Also known today as the Christmas tree.

Quoting 428:

lmao.  okie dokie troll.  I guess only christians know right from wrong. 

eye rolling

• illinoismommy83

No, that is not why, sorry. I'm Catholic but I don't see how forcing my God on everyone will stop violence. 

• eoewan
    by eoewan

This post is very ignorant and offensive.

That is all!

• sandra_t00
    I love God and Jesus, but this statement is stupid. You're stupid
  • thatgirl70
    January 30, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Whatever.

• ColieO
    by ColieO
    That's so sad that people who believe in God stop believing when they walk into a school building. They must not have very strong faith if they allow the government to dictate when they can believe in God, even in their hearts.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Isn't god supposed to always be with you? So why would it matter if he's in schools or not. If you believe then he should already be there with you and protecting you regardless.
  • illinoismommy83

This, exactly.

Quoting 428:

dont forget the catholic hospital's cancer ward.  Guess those kids just didnt pray hard enough

• crazedmama06
    January 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM

So because the government decided that they don't want CHRISTIANITY to be the only religion in a school god has decided that the innocent children shall pay! OH THAT MAKES SENSE! if this was true. then he'd be going after the lawmakers dipshit.

by 428
    January 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM

oooh, ok.  So paganism and christianity are the only 2 religions, I get it lmao.  (christian history is pretty grotesque as well)

Quoting Anonymous:

Obviously.. Pagan history isn't pretty! Obviously since we had to let them know sacrificing children under the " Green Tree" is wrong. Also known today as the Christmas tree.

Quoting 428:

lmao.  okie dokie troll.  I guess only christians know right from wrong. 

eye rolling

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts