Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If you haven't figure out why so many people are shooting up schools. well here you go.
by Anonymous
January 30, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Replies

• wkukid
    by wkukid
    January 31, 2013 at 6:33 PM
    No, it's because they have too much access to guns. And too much anger.
  • Val99
    by Val99
    January 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Church group massacre

Church massacre

Another church massacre

And yet another church massacre

And another one...

I could go on for pages.  Did god help here?  If your logic makes sense, these shouldn't have occurred, right?

• ChanellesMommy
    January 31, 2013 at 6:41 PM
    This is just another way to keep believers and non believers at war let's agree to disagree this is getting old always going in the same circle for what?? People will feel how they want to feel period! I honestly find it sad that we as grown ups can't except the fact that we will have our own opinions and beliefs doesn't give us the right shove it in each others face and this goes for believers and non believers alike get over it and let's move on!
  • AshandJax
    January 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Oh please!

more people kill in the name of god than anything!

• Rbrown72707
    January 31, 2013 at 6:44 PM

People are shooting up schools because society has spent so much time telling all kids they are special and everyone's a winner.  When they find out the truth, they're pissed!    Just my opinion.  I have absolutely no facts to back it up:)

• SpiritedWitch
    January 31, 2013 at 6:45 PM

• Anonymous 26
    by Anonymous 26
    January 31, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Quoting Rbrown72707:

People are shooting up schools because society has spent so much time telling all kids they are special and everyone's a winner.  When they find out the truth, they're pissed!    Just my opinion.  I have absolutely no facts to back it up:)

People are shooting up schools because the students in the schools think they are special???? Huh?

People are shooting up schools and other places because there are too many mentally ill people getting guns. I don't have exact details to back this up but you know the shooters have been mentally ill.

• Rbrown72707
    January 31, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Duh!  Anyone who would shoot up a school full of unarmed children is mentally ill!   But, instead of doing something about it, we tell them they're all special and let them go about with their mental illness instead of getting these people the help they need!  SMH.  

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Rbrown72707:

People are shooting up schools because the students in the schools think they are special???? Huh?

People are shooting up schools and other places because there are too many mentally ill people getting guns. I don't have exact details to back this up but you know the shooters have been mentally ill.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts