Mom Confessions

MochaBerry24
Have you or do you know anyone who has hidden a pregnancy?
January 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM
So i was reading the post about women faking pregnancies but i was wondering if you ladies know anyone or if you have hidden a pregnancy? Why? How?

Replies

• seretae
    by seretae
    January 31, 2013 at 10:12 AM
    One my fren hid her pregnancy until birth cause she was in school & she was fat made it easier 2 hide.another 1 hid her from her mom till she had d baby at home.dis left her mom in shock.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM

I am currently hiding it. I just found out within the passed few days, so Im not showing yet or anything. But I have been having a lot of problems with my boyfriend lately and I don't think I want to go through another pregnancy (our sons is only 9 months old) with him acting the way he does. He doesnt treat my oldest daughter very well and I've asked him to lighten up on her and he hasn't.  If he doesn't agree to counseling or something, I don't know how much longer we will be living together. And I don't think I'll tell him about the pregnancy until later on. I am actually really at a loss as to what to do, but I do know I dont want him being all paranoid controlling & possesive the way he is. and I know another baby is just more reason for his behavior to increase.

• Princess.Sara
    January 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM

I hid this one until 20 weeks. The day we were supposed to take pictures and announce it to everyone at 12 weeks I found out my husband was having an affair and left. Because I was dealing with all that, I didn't want to tell everyone about being pregnant, especially when I was separated.

• liz1982549
    January 31, 2013 at 11:04 AM
    I didn't tell my mom or his family, I was only 12 weeks though and we didn't tell b/c I have very high risk pregnancies and mc a lot, the only people who knew where my brother and DHs niece and that is b/c we are really close and she had the same due date I did, the baby had died when I went in for my 12 week appointment so I am kind of glad I didn't tell, then we got preg with our little Leah who is 3 months old and didn't tell anyone as well but the same people and my best friend, but I got huge and his mom put 2 and 2 together, then we hid she was girl!
  • JjcH0911
    January 31, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    Oh where do i begin.
    1st pregnancy - hid it until 12 weeks (was a kid and didnt want my parents to know the father was my boss, and way older than me.

2nd pregnancy- (same dad) my 2nd was concieved when my first was 14-15 months old i was 18, and hubs a lot older... we were getting married and i didnt want anyone to know, until we got married . i was 20 weeks along before we told anyone. i went to my dress fittings with my mom who knows im a size 0 built very small, and everytime we went back for a fitting, the dressed seemed a little tighter. I was 19 weeks along at my wedding and hid it well. know one could believe it. I carry all belly
    though. my boys are 24 months apart. 3 days shy of being 25 months apart. they are 3 and 1
  • blackcat1o2
    January 31, 2013 at 1:21 PM
    I hid my current pregnancy for like 4 months lol. It wasnt hard,I wasn't really even showing. My husband and I were having a lot of issues and I was wanting a divorce, and honestly didn't want to be pregnant. He knew about it, but no one else did because I was already stressed enough and wasn't ready to deal with being pregnant yet. We've since worked things out and are exited for our third baby and first little boy arriving in May :)
  • jgirlme
    by jgirlme
    January 31, 2013 at 2:26 PM
    My husband and his ex-wife hid their pregnancy from his mother because she disapproved of their entire relationship. They told her right before the birth. So when we were married and decided to go ahead and try for a baby, he didn't tell his mom until I was about 4 months along. She is a scary woman, but she liked me and I kinda liked her and told him if he didn't tell her, I was. We were about that far along with our 2nd, too. But she was coming for a visit so we just waited a while to tell her in person. We just handed her the ultrasound photo when she pulled up in the driveway.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 31, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I hid my pregnancy with my twins for 3 months. I got pregnant when I was on leave with my hubby and I had to go back to Iraq for 3 months. So I just didn't tell anyone (my hubby knew). If I had told, I would have been sent home early and I didn't want to do that to my troops. that was four years ago. I finished my time with the Army and am now a SAHM.

• damionsmama7195
    January 31, 2013 at 4:30 PM

my older sister got pregnant with her 2nd baby when she was 17. She hid it from everyone until she was about 6 or 7 months. She was always a liitle chunky, and had taken to wearing too large shirts to hide it. I remember thinking she was just gaining a lot of weight. She eventually got to the point where her belly was too round and she couldn't hide it anymore. My mom eventually just told her she knew she was pregnant.

• workingmommy87
    January 31, 2013 at 10:31 PM

i Didn't tell anyone with i was six months my last. i just wasn't ready for anyone to know. my mom was little upset. not unusual for me to wear big clothing,so hidingit wasn't a big deal. plus i wasn't that big.

Mom Confessions