Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
MochaBerry24
Have you or do you know anyone who has hidden a pregnancy?
January 29, 2013 at 10:42 PM
So i was reading the post about women faking pregnancies but i was wondering if you ladies know anyone or if you have hidden a pregnancy? Why? How?

Replies

• redbutterfly666
    January 29, 2013 at 10:43 PM
    I hid mine until I was 25 weeks from dfs parents
  • MochaBerry24
    January 29, 2013 at 10:49 PM
    How and why?

Quoting redbutterfly666:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 10:50 PM

I didn't tell anyone until I was 5 months along. I was young and in denial.

• shymomof4
    January 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I hid my 3rd pregnancy.  I didn't want to deal with it and the crap with my family.  I told my sister new years that I was pregnant because I was getting scared.  My son was born 01/07

• redbutterfly666
    January 29, 2013 at 10:52 PM
    Sweaters lol and dfs mom flipped out and smacked him in the head when she did find out so imagine what she would have said to me if I actually told her,it would have been worse

Quoting MochaBerry24:

How and why?

Quoting redbutterfly666:

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Yep. I worked with a girl who hid her pregnancy until her 8th month!!!!!!!!!! Seriously... she wore bulky clothing and hid it well. Next thing we know she's on maternity leave. lol! The bosses had no clue either

• boys2men2soon
    January 29, 2013 at 10:57 PM

My God daughter hid her pregnancy for 7 months.   She was 16, played Varsity Basketball and didn't want to quit the team...... or tell her Mother. 

• risaspieces
    January 29, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    I hid my first until the day I went into labor (he was 4 weeks early), I was 16 when I got pregnant and extremely ashamed.
  • CampClan
    January 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM
    I did for the dumbest reason ever. I was 4 mos pregnant Christmas 08 with #5. Ex & I were told not to tell exMIL's brothers or mom about it. They were snobby & thought ex & I should have stopped at 2 kids. I was furious because I wanted to celebrate it. Ex & I had been separated for a few years & we were trying to work things out. I wanted people to know we were doing good!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I hid mine until labor. But just from my ex-husband, because we were dealing with post divorce stuff.

I was in a contempt hearing and the judge was yelling at me when my water broke more than three months early, so that let the cat out of the bag. And then my ex was calling my hospital room, threatening to take DD away because I was in the hospital. And my lawyer was calling my cell, saying his lawyer was going to file an Emergency Motion for Temporary Custody if I didn't leave the hospital. And DD was crying and saying she was scared and didn't want to live with her dad. And the nurses kept telling me I was acting stressed and needed to get off the phone because the stress was giving me contractions.

It's been over a year. I tell DD over and over that her dad is a good man and was only calling me because he worried about her and wanted to make sure she was taken care of. And she says she'll never forgive him, and that she hates him, and that he tried to kill her brother. My husband says he never wants to hear me defend him again, and that even if we divorce and he remarries he will always give me any amount of money for legal bills against my XH. He said if he had a new wife who said, "Why are you giving her $20,000?" Then he'd say, "Because you will never understand how much I hate her ex-husband."

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts