Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Confessions of a SAHM
by Anonymous
January 29, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I act like being a sahm is SO hard. Dh even feels bad some days when he comes home because I look "frazzled." Little does he know, I look that way because I just woke up from a nap! Yes I do the cleaning, laundry, cooking and all the other crap sahm's do, but it seriously isn't that much work. I have maybe one busy day a week and the rest I just hang out, play with ds and watch tv. This is the life!!! 

*Ds will be starting k next year...seems like a good time to start talking about having more kids again! :)

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 29, 2013 at 9:28 PM

come on ladies, this hard working sahm is bored! Kids asleep, dh is asleep, even the damn dogs asleep!

• starbuckmom03
    January 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I agree!  ANd now the boys are getting older, they clean up way more things for me too and they do little favors for me like turning on lights, going to the freezer for me, throwing something away, etc when I won't get up off the couch!  Well, I am 36 weeks pregnant so getting off the couch is getting really hard!  And they do a lot of cleaning up off the floor since bending is difficult and hurts.

I do love being at home with my kids!  I love that no one is watching me. And critizing me. 

My work gets done.  Oldest is schooled.  Snacks are eaten.  We have yummy hot breakfast and lunches anytime we want.  We can go wherever we want. 

The only hard thing is the parenting.  I want to make sure my kids are raised well.

• StrangeDays
    What is this "nap" you speak of?
  • tlcory
    by tlcory

Lol

• Anonymous 2
    by Anonymous 2
    January 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM

I sit around on CM maybe 6 days a week. I don't cook, I don't clean, I really do nothing.

• Anonymous 1
    January 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

we are twins!! well maybe only 4 days a week since weekends are busy doing fun stuff with dh and ds 

Quoting Anonymous:

I sit around on CM maybe 6 days a week. I don't cook, I don't clean, I really do nothing.

• LovelyMommy24
    January 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

LOL. My children are far harder than yours. Temper tantrums from my two year old and the whole nine yards are enough to make me look frazzled. 

• Anonymous 3
    by Anonymous 3
    January 29, 2013 at 9:32 PM
    when dh is on nights i dont do crap. I feel like hes in my way being at home.
  • Anonymous 1

having a 5 y/o makes naps easy! put on a movie and mama gets two good hours of quiet napping time :) 

i know once we have another naps will be nonexistent....along with any other type of sleep so im taking advantage of it now :)

Quoting StrangeDays:

What is this "nap" you speak of?

• Anonymous 1

the joys of having a 5 y/o! 

Quoting LovelyMommy24:

LOL. My children are far harder than yours. Temper tantrums from my two year old and the whole nine yards are enough to make me look frazzled. 

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts