Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Confessions of a SAHM
by Anonymous
January 29, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I act like being a sahm is SO hard. Dh even feels bad some days when he comes home because I look "frazzled." Little does he know, I look that way because I just woke up from a nap! Yes I do the cleaning, laundry, cooking and all the other crap sahm's do, but it seriously isn't that much work. I have maybe one busy day a week and the rest I just hang out, play with ds and watch tv. This is the life!!! 

*Ds will be starting k next year...seems like a good time to start talking about having more kids again! :)

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    yea my dh rotates every 2 months so ever 2 mo the house is spotless then for 2mo it looks like a disaster area! Im excited because mon hes back on days!

Quoting Isaacsmom913:

I so agre!e!  My husband took Monday and Tuesday off because he has so much vacation time-hisnjust being here throws me off my routine for the whole week!  Ugh

Quoting Anonymous:

when dh is on nights i dont do crap. I feel like hes in my way being at home.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 7:21 AM

That's only 'cause your smart. You only have the 1 kid and he's 4, I'm guessing? Easy age.

I have 5, all 2 yrs apart. It's chaotic here on the best days so I really do look frazzled, lol.

See, now if I had been smart, I'd have waited and had an oops pregnancy every time a kid turned 5 so they'd be all five years apart so I'd only be having a kid when the youngest started school.

oh well, lol

• nanasue31204
    January 30, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    I have 4 kids, ds1 8, ds2 6, ds3 4 and DD 17months, its crazy all the time. I would love a nap, but even when my oldest 2 are at school and ds3 id playing nicely I couldn't take one because my DD doesn't nap. All my kids gave up naps between 15-24 months, ds1 took them the longest, my DD has never slept unless I held her and it was only for 10-15 minutes at a time. House is always a mess because no sooner do I get one room done here comes my little monsters. Luckily dh helps out when he can and doesn't care if things aren't as tidy as they should be. We know our kiddos are only going to be little once so we should enjoy it now.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 7:47 AM
    Yeah..
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM
    He's 5 lol But I wanted to space them apart so I wouldn't have time to enjoy each kid. I felt like if I had them closer together life would get crazy fast and I disnt want to be the crazy mom that has a short fuse and snaps about everything. I know myself and know that spacing them out is what was best for us.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's only 'cause your smart. You only have the 1 kid and he's 4, I'm guessing? Easy age.

I have 5, all 2 yrs apart. It's chaotic here on the best days so I really do look frazzled, lol.

See, now if I had been smart, I'd have waited and had an oops pregnancy every time a kid turned 5 so they'd be all five years apart so I'd only be having a kid when the youngest started school.

oh well, lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

lol dh and i were both only children (well he has a half brother but he is 10 years younger, lives in fl and they never had a relationship) so we've always both wanted atleast two.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, yes this is the life!!  Only thing I don't agree with is having more kids. LOL

That is wonderful! you are going to have a beautiful family. :)

• ColtsFan1912
    January 30, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I like spreading stuff out so I'm busy most days. I'm not super duper busy but I don't nap (though I would like one today). Right now it's more crazy becaause we just moved and are settling. I also homeschool so I spend a lot of time working on that throughout the day.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts