Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
KaliLeanne
Just needing to share my progress....
January 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I dont have any friends, and I'm divorced after 5yrs of marriage and 17yrs of friendship... So I dont have anyone really to share this with IRL, but I need to take a second to share with someone...anyone lol.

I have been working my little (well, HUGE) butt off and have another 87pounds to go until I meet my first goal... But after losing 55pounds I just HAD to share :)

Btw, the pics arent very good lol, but I had to make due with what I had being by myself and all lol

Replies

• KaliLeanne
    January 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Thank you :) and honestly, what worked for me was eating more often and healthier, not cutting out anything just eating less of the bad stuff, and eating 6 "meals" a day instead of one or two... and I have been walking a TON, going to start running again in the spring, but my knees just cant take it in the snow lol. Also, doing zumba on my wii :)

Congrats on the 6 pounds! You are doing awesome and will reach your goal in no time :)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

WOW AMAZING! Keep it up! What worked for you? I'm down six pounds, want to lose 30, and I love tips!

• mommytobeyippee
    January 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    You're doing great and look awesome. Keep up the hard work!!
  • ericaaf
    by ericaaf
    January 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM

wow!!!!

• jkleinman
    January 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • cowboysgirl3227

You look amazing!!  Keep it up :)

• SRUsarahSC

I gotta bust out the Wii again, I've just been walking which is what I normally do, I just stopped eating because I was bored and watched portions.  While I live in the South, it's been too cold for me to drag myself out lol.  I grew up in the North though. If I never see snow again, I will be perfectly content.

Quoting KaliLeanne:

Thank you :) and honestly, what worked for me was eating more often and healthier, not cutting out anything just eating less of the bad stuff, and eating 6 "meals" a day instead of one or two... and I have been walking a TON, going to start running again in the spring, but my knees just cant take it in the snow lol. Also, doing zumba on my wii :)

Congrats on the 6 pounds! You are doing awesome and will reach your goal in no time :)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

WOW AMAZING! Keep it up! What worked for you? I'm down six pounds, want to lose 30, and I love tips!

• KaliLeanne

Aww thank you! I didnt realize how heavy I had gotten, until I went to the dr and they weighed me :( I cried for like two days before realizing crying and wishing is getting me nowhere lol... I went from a size 24-26 to a 16-18 :)

Quoting Anonymous:

U look great. Keep up the good work. Btw u don't look any where near 317 I would have guessed a lot less.

• xanayda
    by xanayda
    January 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    Great job! you look great! :)
  • Aydans_Mommy
    OMG KALI!!! You look amazing sweetheart!
  • jaysmom2002
    Amazing.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts