Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
KaliLeanne
Just needing to share my progress....
January 29, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I dont have any friends, and I'm divorced after 5yrs of marriage and 17yrs of friendship... So I dont have anyone really to share this with IRL, but I need to take a second to share with someone...anyone lol.

I have been working my little (well, HUGE) butt off and have another 87pounds to go until I meet my first goal... But after losing 55pounds I just HAD to share :)

Btw, the pics arent very good lol, but I had to make due with what I had being by myself and all lol

Replies

• KaliLeanne
    January 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Thank you :) and honestly, what worked for me was eating more often and healthier, not cutting out anything just eating less of the bad stuff, and eating 6 "meals" a day instead of one or two... and I have been walking a TON, going to start running again in the spring, but my knees just cant take it in the snow lol. Also, doing zumba on my wii :)

Congrats on the 6 pounds! You are doing awesome and will reach your goal in no time :)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

WOW AMAZING! Keep it up! What worked for you? I'm down six pounds, want to lose 30, and I love tips!

• mommytobeyippee
    January 29, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    You're doing great and look awesome. Keep up the hard work!!
  • ericaaf
    by ericaaf
    January 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM

wow!!!!

• jkleinman
    January 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM
    You're doing great! Keep it up!
  • cowboysgirl3227

You look amazing!!  Keep it up :)

• SRUsarahSC

I gotta bust out the Wii again, I've just been walking which is what I normally do, I just stopped eating because I was bored and watched portions.  While I live in the South, it's been too cold for me to drag myself out lol.  I grew up in the North though. If I never see snow again, I will be perfectly content.

Quoting KaliLeanne:

Thank you :) and honestly, what worked for me was eating more often and healthier, not cutting out anything just eating less of the bad stuff, and eating 6 "meals" a day instead of one or two... and I have been walking a TON, going to start running again in the spring, but my knees just cant take it in the snow lol. Also, doing zumba on my wii :)

Congrats on the 6 pounds! You are doing awesome and will reach your goal in no time :)

Quoting SRUsarahSC:

WOW AMAZING! Keep it up! What worked for you? I'm down six pounds, want to lose 30, and I love tips!

• KaliLeanne

Aww thank you! I didnt realize how heavy I had gotten, until I went to the dr and they weighed me :( I cried for like two days before realizing crying and wishing is getting me nowhere lol... I went from a size 24-26 to a 16-18 :)

Quoting Anonymous:

U look great. Keep up the good work. Btw u don't look any where near 317 I would have guessed a lot less.

• xanayda
    by xanayda
    January 29, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    Great job! you look great! :)
  • Aydans_Mommy
    OMG KALI!!! You look amazing sweetheart!
  • jaysmom2002
    Amazing.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN