Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
If you have an SUV/mini that fits more then 5. Get in here please!!!
by Anonymous
January 29, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I need help car shopping. I want a 6/7 seater, but am not sure what to get. What do you have and what are pros and cons to it? I have a list of about 4 or 5 that I like, but nothing I love.
Thank you for the help!!!!

Replies

• usmcwifey11
    January 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM
    I have a 2012 nissan pathfinder. I love it!! Seats 7. Back up camera, navigation system. Gas is good, I get about 24 city and 27-30 highway. Roomy!
  • annhart19
    January 29, 2013 at 3:42 PM
    Bump we are looking for one too
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 3:43 PM
    I have a 2005 ford freestar. I have 3 kids in car seats...my oldest is only 3. She sits in the last row...the only disadvantage is her seat can only go in the middle because of where the car seat hooks are located. There is no car seat hook on the right or left side. That only leaves a little bit of room on each side of the seat for people to sit. My son's carrier and my middle daughter's seat go in the middle row.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I had a 06 Durango. It was the worst on gas.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    I have a GMC Acadia. I LOVE it! I have captains seats in the second row so the 3rd row is easy to get to. You can fit 3 adults in the back, but it's tight. 3 kids is fine. I hate the middle seatbelt in the 3rd row, it comes down not across, so I don't put a kid there unless I have to.
  • Stephd710
    January 29, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I have a car, but two of my friends own Chevy Traverse.  They love them!

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Chevy Traverse! Its always nice to have more room. <3

• kewimom
    by kewimom
    January 29, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I have 2010 Chysler Grand Caravan.  Love it, Stow and Go seating.  Usually one of the captains seat stays stowed and the dog sits on the floor.  Between scout hikes, baseball equipment and 6 hours drives to Oregon it has been great.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 3:46 PM
    I have a 2010 Chrysler Town & Country. It's loaded and I love all the bells and whistles and the space, but the gas milage sucks major ass. I'm thinking about reading it soon for something a little more efficient.
  • LiDoMama
    January 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM
    I have a Dodge Grand Caravan. Its actually very good on gas.

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts