Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
You are unhygienic if you smoke
by Anonymous
January 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM

If you smoke anything, you are completely unhygienic. Your teeth are stained, your skin is yellowed and smells nasty, your breath and clothing smell like a bar. 

I don't see how smokers can be considered hygienic at all. It's a disgusting habit, and makes you look and smell like bar trash. 

Replies

• Kaelaasmom
    January 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM
    I'd rather smell like smoke than stink of judgemental bitch.
  • Cindy1221
    January 29, 2013 at 8:48 AM
    Really??? Judging are we?? Ugly....You are perfect right?? Brave enough to voice your opinion anon.... Good for you.

Quoting Anonymous:

If you smoke anything, you are completely unhygienic. Your teeth are stained, your skin is yellowed and smells nasty, your breath and clothing smell like a bar. 

I don't see how smokers can be considered hygienic at all. It's a disgusting habit, and makes you look and smell like bar trash. 

• LoveMyLos
    January 29, 2013 at 8:50 AM

• Melissa_4
    January 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Not everyone who smokes smells.  Trust me on this.  We have two designated smoking areas in our home, one is the fireplace and one is the downdraft vent in the kitchen.  Our home does not smell like smoke, nor do we.  

• SunshineBird

Not even going to take the bait. Lol

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    Smokers just disgust me
  • bowribbonmama
    My mom and step-dad smoke. Their teeth aren't stained (uh, proper dental care anyone?), neither is their skin or clothing. They also don't stink. Oh and neither does their house. The ONLY smoke you smell in their house is during the winter, when they are burning their wood stove.
  • XJetX
    by XJetX
    Nice of you to judge. I'm having my morning smoke right now, thanks :)
    We only smoke outside
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts