Mom Confessions

Anonymous
Would you have a problem with it , or would you go with the flow and enjoy yourself ?
by Anonymous
January 29, 2013 at 4:59 AM

My SO loves to wake me up for sex in the middle of the night, which is never a problem for me.

But tonight was a bit different , i didn't wake up until he was already in...i of course had no problems with it and enjoyed myself.

Now i am wondering how many mom's would have a problem with their SO/DH/DF doing that? 

Would you rather he wake you fully up , or just not try it at all ?

Replies

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 5:02 AM

He knows to get my consent. Having sex with me while I'm asleep, passed out, or any other scenario where I can't give consent is not allowed in my marriage. 

• Pink.Frosting
    January 29, 2013 at 5:04 AM

No problems here.

• Hierophant85
    January 29, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    It would not be okay with me and he knows it. I'd rather he wake me up first.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 5:05 AM
    Wouldn't bother me. However a friend of mine told me that she's woken up to her SO jizzing on her face while she was asleep. I would have a major problem with that.
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous - Original Poster
    January 29, 2013 at 5:07 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Wouldn't bother me. However a friend of mine told me that she's woken up to her SO jizzing on her face while she was asleep. I would have a major problem with that.

yea i wouldn't be ok with that either.

• Allie_kat1
    January 29, 2013 at 5:07 AM
    No problems here... Waking up to him playing with me is my favorite way to wake up!
  • Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 5:09 AM

My dh admitted that in his younger years he jizzed on his gf's back while she was asleep because he was mad at her. He obviously knows how wrong that is now but I was sure to tell him that he'd be minus one family if he ever disrespects me like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

• mattiehatter
    January 29, 2013 at 5:09 AM

It's happened twice now in the five years we've been together. He always thinks I'm awake because I'm reacting and my eyes are open, but I'm not and he didn't know until I asked him if he had sex with me. He still feels bad about it.

• Anonymous
    by Anonymous
    January 29, 2013 at 5:12 AM
    My dh wouldn't do that. Unless I wake up for foreplay, he let's me be.
  • MammaPaparazza
    January 29, 2013 at 5:13 AM
    That would be awesome but my dh sleeps like a rock

Mom Confessions