Mom Confessions

Nessa-2
OMG(PISSED)
by Nessa-2
January 29, 2013 at 12:45 AM

i was so close to telling off my ex's mom!!!!!!! she had the guts to tell me i need to be a better mom not like my mom was.. first my mom never had us she was a drug addicted always choose her men over us!!! im a full time mom im with my kids 24/7 my life and days is whatever my kids have planned... how dare her tell me that i never get one day of  for myself and ugh im jst so mad right now and my ex isnt even trying to calm me down instead he is outside with his friends

Replies

• Sassy762
    January 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM

• Corrylove
    January 29, 2013 at 12:49 AM
    Same thing happened to me. My ex's grandma told me that.. I was fuming.. She's lucky she was old .. But still some people have no filter on there mouth.. You know your a great mom so screw her..
  • KrissyKC
    January 29, 2013 at 12:51 AM

He is your ex, you shouldn't have to deal with his mom over much... seperate yourself more from her.   Don't invite her to the kids' Bdays or anything at your place...  let them see her on his time.

• bustybee
    January 29, 2013 at 12:53 AM

and that is why I hate both of my exes mothers.

• Nessa-2
    by Nessa-2
    January 29, 2013 at 12:57 AM

thats kinda hard since we live with her.. she is a wonderful person and i love her but lately all shes been saying is be a better mom, u have to be super mo  and things like that ugh its so frustrating 

Quoting KrissyKC:

He is your ex, you shouldn't have to deal with his mom over much... seperate yourself more from her.   Don't invite her to the kids' Bdays or anything at your place...  let them see her on his time.

Mom Confessions