Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
night.magic
Okay I have a silly question.....
January 29, 2013 at 12:16 AM

How do I post pictures off my iphone onto a cafemom post?

Replies

• chefmartha
    January 29, 2013 at 12:17 AM

No idea, I'm clueless when it comes to those things so I'll give you a bump. BTW I love your avatar. Is it supposed to be a Blue Fairy?

• norwgnwood
    January 29, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    I'm not sure about the Iphone but I have a tablet so I'm still mobile. Where you respond does it give you the option to reply with photo?
  • night.magic
    January 29, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Thanks I think she's a fairy. I like that she is by the moon and there's a black kitten in the pix. Here, I'll blow it up. I know how to post them onto facebook, it's simple. I asked my dd to help me try and figure out how to do it here and she has NO clue.

Quoting chefmartha:

No idea, I'm clueless when it comes to those things so I'll give you a bump. BTW I love your avatar. Is it supposed to be a Blue Fairy?

• FinchsMommy

The mobile version on the iPhone doesn't allow you to upload photos. A tablet or computer will though.

• night.magic

Thanks I'll have to sign back in on my phone and look at that again to see.

Quoting norwgnwood:

I'm not sure about the Iphone but I have a tablet so I'm still mobile. Where you respond does it give you the option to reply with photo?

• night.magic
    January 29, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Ahh I see, I'll have to copy from facebook and paste them here. Okay, that's how've I've been doing it, thought there might be a shorter way to do it.

Quoting FinchsMommy:

The mobile version on the iPhone doesn't allow you to upload photos. A tablet or computer will though.

• mom_of_one_2010
    January 29, 2013 at 12:22 AM
    On the main page u should see a link in red saying upload photo via text message click there it will open a text conversation and from there text the photos to an email address that's already typed in. Will post photo of where link should be
  • Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 29, 2013 at 12:22 AM
    You have to send the pics via email to cm. Click on pics and it should give you the email address to send the pics to.
  • night.magic
    January 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Oh thanks, I will see if I can figure this out. :)

Quoting mom_of_one_2010:

On the main page u should see a link in red saying upload photo via text message click there it will open a text conversation and from there text the photos to an email address that's already typed in. Will post photo of where link should be

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1
    January 29, 2013 at 12:23 AM
    Yes it does. You just have to email them to cm first.

Quoting FinchsMommy:

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts