Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Wedding
by Anonymous
January 28, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I am working on planning my wedding & looking for links to your favorite wedding sites. Please help me. I really want everything to be as perfect as possible.

This is the dress/ring I'm thinking about.

Please tell me what you think

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 29, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    Bump
  • ChelseySpelsey
    January 29, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    Whatever you like!!!! I think both are great!
  • LiesLiesLies
    January 29, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    Love the dress.

Ill leave the ring alone. It's your day:)
  • your_angel
    January 29, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    I definitely love that dress. The ring is different but its your day do what YOU like!
  • Mrs.Velasquez
    January 29, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    It doesn't seem wedding like to me, but that's just my opinion.

I personally like traditional wedding dresses long, pretty and elegant. Unless its on the beach.

Pinetrest is good. I love the stuff on there.
  • Nikki286
    January 29, 2013 at 2:44 AM

i love the dress so cute

• Momniscient
    January 29, 2013 at 2:46 AM
    Do what you like and don't strive for perfection. That's a sure way to make your day stressful.

It's going to be pretty and wonderful even if one table has a table cloth one shade off or a flower is wilted. I promise you that you will remember the overall feel of the day rather than the details so let that guide you. I LOVED my wedding day and it was because early on I decided not to sweat the small stuff.
    People still talk about how great it was too so it was memorable even if everything wasn't perfect.
    I wouldn't know anyway cause I didn't overthink it and my memories are not marred by anything.
  • mommy404204
    January 29, 2013 at 2:46 AM

I think both are beautiful. I hope you have a great wedding.

• cali_angel_girl
    January 29, 2013 at 2:47 AM

The dress is cute and the ring isn't exactly something I would wear but it's your day so get what you want.

• marinenonstop
    January 29, 2013 at 2:48 AM
    The dress is cute! I used the myweddingday.com
    Ourweddingday.com and theknot.com
    Well i used ourweddingday.com...dh was using theknot (he was in Iraq when we started planning and somehow we were both using sites lol). I didnt have my church wedding because something ALWAYS comes up when we start planning, like we were supposed to have the ceremony in 2011..i got preggers with the baby. but I still have my plans to renew our vows:)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts