Mom Confessions

Featured Posts
Anonymous
Wedding
by Anonymous
January 28, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I am working on planning my wedding & looking for links to your favorite wedding sites. Please help me. I really want everything to be as perfect as possible.

This is the dress/ring I'm thinking about.

Please tell me what you think

Replies

• Anonymous 1
    by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster
    January 29, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    Bump
  • ChelseySpelsey
    January 29, 2013 at 2:40 AM
    Whatever you like!!!! I think both are great!
  • LiesLiesLies
    January 29, 2013 at 2:41 AM
    Love the dress.

Ill leave the ring alone. It's your day:)
  • your_angel
    January 29, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    I definitely love that dress. The ring is different but its your day do what YOU like!
  • Mrs.Velasquez
    January 29, 2013 at 2:42 AM
    It doesn't seem wedding like to me, but that's just my opinion.

I personally like traditional wedding dresses long, pretty and elegant. Unless its on the beach.

Pinetrest is good. I love the stuff on there.
  • Nikki286
    January 29, 2013 at 2:44 AM

i love the dress so cute

• Momniscient
    January 29, 2013 at 2:46 AM
    Do what you like and don't strive for perfection. That's a sure way to make your day stressful.

It's going to be pretty and wonderful even if one table has a table cloth one shade off or a flower is wilted. I promise you that you will remember the overall feel of the day rather than the details so let that guide you. I LOVED my wedding day and it was because early on I decided not to sweat the small stuff.
    People still talk about how great it was too so it was memorable even if everything wasn't perfect.
    I wouldn't know anyway cause I didn't overthink it and my memories are not marred by anything.
  • mommy404204
    January 29, 2013 at 2:46 AM

I think both are beautiful. I hope you have a great wedding.

• cali_angel_girl
    January 29, 2013 at 2:47 AM

The dress is cute and the ring isn't exactly something I would wear but it's your day so get what you want.

• marinenonstop
    January 29, 2013 at 2:48 AM
    The dress is cute! I used the myweddingday.com
    Ourweddingday.com and theknot.com
    Well i used ourweddingday.com...dh was using theknot (he was in Iraq when we started planning and somehow we were both using sites lol). I didnt have my church wedding because something ALWAYS comes up when we start planning, like we were supposed to have the ceremony in 2011..i got preggers with the baby. but I still have my plans to renew our vows:)

Mom Confessions

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN